WANTED: More members for the CRAZY Trans-Canada Challenge

msheavyhearted
on 12/28/12 9:43 pm - Marathon, ON, Canada
RNY on 02/02/12

* Have you made a New Year's resolution to get more exercise?

* Are you looking for a way to join in on OH?

* Have you thought about making some new friends but don't know where to start?

* Do you want a chance to win some fabulous prizes?

* Do you need that little extra push to give you the incentive to move more?

Then look no further. The CRAZY Trans-Canada Challenge might be just what you're looking for. We have three teams who are "competing" against each other to virtually walk across Canada within a year and we need YOU!! We are three months into the challenge and are currently in the province of Saskatchewan. We have 9 more months to reach our goal and need new members to help us realize our goal. The challenge is easy. You keep track of your movement each week and post an update on my "Update" thread once a week. (As long as I'm organized and put it up. ) Couldn't be easier, right? There are some fabulous prizes to be won and all at no cost to you!

You are welcome if you are pre-op, post-op or just considering the surgery. We're a very welcoming group. Please check out the link in my signature or send me a PM if you need more info. We'd love to have you!

Thea

Want to join the CRAZY TransCanada Challenge?? Just message me. Here's a link to the rules: http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/on/4570778/REPOST-The-CRAZY-TransCanada-Challenge-Rules/

Most Active
Recent Topics