Last update. Released amd I'm home

Karidian
on 1/18/13 7:48 am - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 01/16/13
I saw Dr. Penner, had to wait awhile, but he checked me over and he was sure the pain and buldge were both normal post surgery. He wants me to keep an eye on it and get more rest get it gave me the all clear. Home and almost in bed for a long sleep.

Thanks everyone for your kind words of encouragement and support.

Surgery date:  January 16 2013 -  Beware, I LIVED.

"Not all those who wander are lost..."

Jenaypea
on 1/18/13 7:52 am - Canada
Great news .

I always heal and rest better when I am home. Be good to yourself and be well.

Jenn
Moselle
on 1/18/13 7:54 am - Athens, Canada

Well I hope that he is right and that you get some sleep. I'll keep my fingers crossed that the pain dissipates and that you are on the road to recovery soon!

Welcome to the loser's bench. 

"Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out." -Robert Collier
Join Kingston Ontario WLS Support Group - Online @ OH 

HW: 267         SW: 248       GW:155       LW: 132      CW: 143-148      

(deactivated member)
on 1/18/13 8:05 am - Peterborough, Canada
RNY on 10/19/12

Glad to hear your home resting!!

DebsDream
on 1/18/13 9:01 am

Welcome home, hope all is well...listen to your body :) I loved being back in my own bed. Lots of res****er and wishing you a speedy recovery.

Orientation GGH: Mar '11 --- Surgeon: Oct 23, '12 --- Pre-Op: Nov 13, '12 --- SURGERY GGH,Dr. Reed:Nov 22, '12                 

Karidian
on 1/18/13 9:03 am - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 01/16/13
I want to listen to my body but my head keeps yelling, "WALK!". I'll I want to do is sleep.

Surgery date:  January 16 2013 -  Beware, I LIVED.

"Not all those who wander are lost..."

DebsDream
on 1/18/13 9:22 am

lol...step away from the fitbit ;) You'll be up and walking in no time. Only do what your body will allow you to...at this stage for me it was slow and short walks, and I mean like 3 to 5 minutes at a time.

Take good care!

Orientation GGH: Mar '11 --- Surgeon: Oct 23, '12 --- Pre-Op: Nov 13, '12 --- SURGERY GGH,Dr. Reed:Nov 22, '12                 

sam1am
on 1/18/13 9:38 am

Wishing you a speedy recovery!  yes

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

Nanato2
on 1/18/13 9:43 am - Canada
VSG on 02/12/13

So glad you are home walk but also listen to your body.

Referral- March 2012, Letter April 19, Orientation TWH- June 6, NP - July 3, Sleep Apena test July 16, Internist and SW  - July 17, Nutritional class - July 23, Dietician appt. July 30th, Psych-Social appt - Aug 20th. Follow up with doctor sleep apena Aug. 28th  Surgeons appt. - Dec. 14th Dr. Jackson. Surgery date - Feb 12 2013 - VSG   

seebs
on 1/18/13 10:48 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 01/10/13

Glad your home I would have run out of the hospital when I got the go ahead to leave but it would have hurt to much LOL

anyway sending positive vibes and wishing you a speeding recovery ...... Take care Karidian !!!

seebs        

Most Active
Recent Topics