CRAZY Trans-Canada Challenge: LONG OVERDUE UPDATE!

msheavyhearted
on 2/7/13 9:31 pm - Marathon, ON, Canada
RNY on 02/02/12

Well, I'm finally all caught up again. Phew! I really need to work on my organization... well, that and my procrastination.

Here are the results for the past two weeks:

Back in first place is The A-Team. We've gone a total of 5505 Km. We've passes Winnipeg and will, hopefully, reach Saskatchewan next week. Way to go, Team!!

Currently in second place is Team Your Pace or Mine. They are hot on our heels by having gone 5434 Km's. Team B has just reached WINTERpeg.

Sadly, Team CU L8R has fallen a little behind but I know they'll be caught up in a very short while once their star player is back on her feet. Heal quickly, KellyBelly!! They have gone a total of 5140 Km's and are halfway between Brandon and Winnipeg.

Amazing mileage, everyone. Kudos to us all who battle the winter blahs to keep a little active.

I'll be posting the challenge winners as soon as I can. Good luck, everyone!

Want to join the CRAZY TransCanada Challenge?? Just message me. Here's a link to the rules: http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/on/4570778/REPOST-The-CRAZY-TransCanada-Challenge-Rules/

kellybelly333
on 2/7/13 10:22 pm - Toronto, Canada

One month left before I can run again. Not sure about spinning. Not anytime soon, that's for sure!!

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Most Active
Recent Topics