Premier protien bars

SusieGilbreath
on 4/1/13 7:46 am - Barrie, Ontario, Canada
Has anyone tried the premier protien bars from costco! I use the premier protien shake , but i was thinking if adding a bit of variety! Thoughts???

Susie

jewel-twin
on 4/1/13 8:07 am - Canada
I have them. They are thick but chew well. I needed an alternative to the shakes. Worked well for me. . 6 weeks out tomorrow.

Family Dr. 06/05/2012    Referral Received 06/28/2012 Orientation 08/01/2012   NP 08/27/2012
SW 08/28/2012              Nut Class 08/27/2012
NUT 10/01/2012              PS 10/01/2012
Surgeon Dr. Cyriac 12/07/2012  **SURGERY  JAN 30, 2013**

fooh.png

SusieGilbreath
on 4/1/13 8:13 am - Barrie, Ontario, Canada
Fantastic!! Thanks so much!!

Susie

2mar
on 4/1/13 8:46 am
RNY on 09/20/12

Last time at Costco - I think I stayed for approx. 15 minutes in front of the protein bars. LOL Reading every darn label and comparing carbs - protein - etc...  and I am sure they followed me on camera because of it - hihi - ("old lady standing in front of protein bars - what is she doing...) heart

The premier protein bards came out ok - but I liked the oh yeah slightly better because they had less carbs.

But no - to answer your question. I did not try the premier ones.

Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.

dna
on 4/1/13 8:54 am - Canada

I eat them.  Because of the carbs I generally only eat 1/2 at a time/day.  The Oh Yeah have sugar alcohols which make me sick so unfortunately I can't have them.

I think the are pretty good.  The Peanut Butter goes first, then the Yogurt flavour and then the double chocolate lol

Referral:  August 2011  Information session:  November 2011
Nut/Psych/SW: Spring 2012  Surgeon Meet:  July 6, 2012  Surgery: August 30, 2012

Leanne1
on 4/1/13 9:15 am - Newmarket, Canada

I have tried them... I didn't like them. I found them "chalky" 

I like the Oh Yeah protein bars as well. I find they taste much better :)

BELOW GOAL        Happily maintaining 4.5 years out!!   Life is GREAT!!!  Had my plastic surgery! 

momof4beautifulgirls
on 4/1/13 9:21 am - Canada

They are high in protein, but I find that they are too sweet for me.  They remind me of a chocolate bar and for me that is a slippery slope.  They are pretty dense and big so, I only could eat a half at a time.  If you like it and it works for you, go for it.  I prefer the Quest bars, high in protein and fiber and low in carbs; I have only found them at Popeye's.

gardeninggal
on 4/1/13 9:28 am - Midland, Canada

I have had the premier protein bars from Costco and while I too find them a *****alky, they are a great way to have 'lunch' on the go. I keep them in my purse for a backup or run out of time and need to get something into me.  I usually keep one in my purse for such times and actually saw on the Eggface site that she suggested using a hard sided eyeglass case to keep them in your purse ,otherwise they might end up squished, which does happen.  

SusieGilbreath
on 4/1/13 9:39 am - Barrie, Ontario, Canada
Thanks so much guys!! Great advise

Susie

(deactivated member)
on 4/1/13 12:52 pm - Peterborough, Canada
RNY on 10/19/12

I love them however with they are high in calories compared to the shakes. The same protein but at least a 100 more calories.

Most Active
Recent Topics