Can't wait to see ex!

orcoco
on 3/27/13 10:04 pm

My ex husband lives on the west coast, and I haven't seen him since last summer.  Since my surgery in December I've lost 80 lbs.  When we were married, he was always on me about my weight, not in a nice way!

Tomorrow, he is picking up our daughter for a few days.  I'm now below the weight I was when we got married, and I can't wait to see the look on his face! :)  I never look forward to seeing him, but this time I can't wait!!

Referral to Humber April 1, 2012     Orientation September 4, 2012     Meet Surgeon October 5, 2012      SW, Dietician, Nurse November 16, 2012     Dr Glazier Nov 22, 2012  Start Optifast Nov 23, 2012   Pre-Op Nov 27, 2012  Surgery December 14 with Dr. Starr

Nathalie_Can
on 3/27/13 10:20 pm

lol...awe the sweet revenge!  I can't wait to see some men of my past, ex or not...lol...and I'm sure gonna buy a new outfit to make me look even more confident (if that's possible...lmao)....how crazy am I...lol

Happy Easter!

Nathalie

~Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you really wanted!~    

(deactivated member)
on 3/27/13 10:24 pm

And you can sing that song " Cant touch this" lol. Good for you!!! Make him eat his words. 

moniquesgettingft
on 3/27/13 10:25 pm - Scarborough Ontario, Canada

Make him eat his words!!!

put the make up on and some nice clothes that will show off what you worked so hard for!

have fun... Wish I could hear what he'll be thinking as he takes his first look!

Joanne D.
on 3/27/13 10:28 pm - Canada

HA in his face!!!!

referral from GP July 2012     Orientation October 2012  SW initial Dec 2012   Nurse Prac. Dec 2012   Nutrition Initial Jan 2012  Nutrition Jan 2012      Psycho social Jan 2013    Meeting with Surgeon Feb 22 2013     Surgery May 2nd ( Dr. Jackson TWH)

DeborahV54
on 3/27/13 10:40 pm - Mississauga, ON, Canada

Could you give us an update on this.

Onward and
Downward

on 3/28/13 12:20 am - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

Seconded!  I want an update too!

My idiot ex did the same thing.  It's funny, because I never really thought about that aspect of weight loss (showing up the ex) before, until my current husband told me he was looking forward to seeing the look on my ex's face when he sees me at goal.  I think current (wonderful) hubby is more ticked than I am at my ex for the way he's treated me over the years - probably because my ex's BS is a lot newer to him than to me!

Referral to registry: Oct 21, 2011    Orientation (TWH): Feb 22, 2012     Surgery: Nov 7, 2012

Come to Toronto East End Coffee Nights! Click here for details.

Patm
on 3/27/13 10:50 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

The revenge sounds sweet. Just remember once a jerk always a jerk. He may still say something to try to up-set you. Just remember you are a new stronger you and you can handle him!

Silverlake1975
on 3/27/13 10:55 pm - Ottawa, Canada
RNY on 06/19/12

Enjoy the look on his face!  I'm excited for you about this!  Let us know how it goes! 

4-Jane
on 3/27/13 11:24 pm - Canada

New clothes , make up he is not worth it, just be yourself and show him how happy you and your daughter are without him.  He will still be the same mean ass, try not give him any power by letting him into your new space, frame of mind or reality.  His meanness or unkind words nor actions lead you to wls, your courage and love for yourself daughter and health did.  Congratulations on your lost weight and lost ex, enjoy

Respectfully Jane
Most Active
Recent Topics