I Weighed In TODAY!

funnelcloud
on 4/2/13 1:41 pm

Hi everyone,

I went to my GP's office today...and finally got a chance to weigh in after 12 days on OPTIFAST.

I broke the 300 mark...YAHOOO   

2 YEARS AGO  When I was first referred to the Weight Clinic...I was weighed in at 350-355lbs.  I worked with the dietician and behavior therapist....also I stopped most junk food... I started to eat fresh fruit instead...

Before I started Optifast I was 307lbs....   down 9 lbs.

I am now  298lbs....YIPPEEEEEEE....  It's been worth all the gas pains... Optitrots...and craving to eat!

I still have a long long way to go.  But I plan on continuing my one day at a time plan.   Tomorrow it's DAY 13 on OPTIFAST.

THANKS TO ALL FOR SUPPORT YOU'VE GIVEN ME UP TO NOW!

HUGS AND GOD BLESS

Funnelcloud(Barb)

Alice-58_.
on 4/2/13 1:49 pm
VSG on 02/26/13

I love reading about the people who have reached the "twoonderland and "onderland" landmarks.I am so happy for you. Keep up the good work. I am proud of you!!! It's a difficult journey but you are obviously doing right things to make it work. You are incentive.

Live near Bayfield. Referral June 2011 to Windsor Bariatric Referral Center. July asked to be transferred to Guelph as closer but file got lost..  Orientation Nov 2011, Guelph. Nurse,Nut and SW X3 mid 2012. Surgeon Dec 2012. VGS Surgery Feb 26 2013 Dr Jules Guelph

JJ_
on 4/2/13 2:43 pm

Congrats Barb!  Way to go.

Judy

ovalspice
on 4/2/13 3:35 pm - Toronto, Canada

Rock on Barb!!! I"m so excited for you. From reading about your journey, I can tell that you've worked your ass off for this!! You definitely are an inspiration. I can't wait to get to the "2's" lol

Cheers,

Andrea

Highest weight: 428lbs Dec/12: RNY surgery at HRRH March 18/13. Current Weight: 315lbs

Arlio1207
on 4/2/13 9:24 pm - Belleville , Canada
RNY on 04/04/13

BARB that is awesome my dear !!! Good for you, I am very proud of you !!!! I am on my last day of opti...and down 14 lbs. I never ever wanna see those 14 lbs again. heres to a new us !!!!

Arlene enlightened

Referred June 26, 2012, Orientation Nov 7, Nurse Nov 19. Dietician and Psychologist Nov 21, Dietician #2 Jan 4, 2013, Final Nurse Jan 24, Meet surgeon Feb 20th, Pre Surgical class Mar 6th, Dr Glazier March 7, PATTS March 7, Surgery April 4th !!!!!

DeborahV54
on 4/2/13 11:18 pm - Mississauga, ON, Canada

Good job Barb, I like the one day at a time plan.  You will definitely rock this.

Most Active
Recent Topics