Barrie Coffee Night Tonight

MellissaAnn
on 4/8/13 5:04 am - barrie, Canada

tonight at 7:00 at the Georgian Mall, meet in the food court at the tables under/near the stairs.

looking forward to seeing you there

patience let's be realistic here, you won't drop two jean sizes in one day, you won't lose fifty pounds in one month, you're going to binge every now and then, you will go a day or two without working out, your weight is going to fluctuate here and there, you're going to try new techniques and they're not always going to work, you're a human being, you're going to fail from time to time but nothing great is ever accomplished without a few obstacles, JUST KEEP GOING.   

Monica M.
on 4/8/13 5:46 am - Penetanguishene, Canada

wish i could be there, but Mondays are bad for me!

Needanewbeginning
on 4/8/13 6:26 am - Barrie, Canada
RNY on 05/21/13

Sorry I can't make it angel

Starting weight: 334 lbs.Starting opti weight: 323 lbs, Surgery weight 303 lbs.Surgery-May 21st, 2013 with Dr Hagen at HRRH Goal weight 165 lbs reached at 13 months. Current weight 156 lbs

MellissaAnn
on 4/8/13 7:21 am - barrie, Canada

maybe next time, Monday April 22nd.

patience let's be realistic here, you won't drop two jean sizes in one day, you won't lose fifty pounds in one month, you're going to binge every now and then, you will go a day or two without working out, your weight is going to fluctuate here and there, you're going to try new techniques and they're not always going to work, you're a human being, you're going to fail from time to time but nothing great is ever accomplished without a few obstacles, JUST KEEP GOING.   

SusieGilbreath
on 4/8/13 9:18 am - Barrie, Ontario, Canada
Well i had all intentions on coming but my husband got held up at work!! cant leave the kids alone!! Next time

Susie

Most Active
Recent Topics