Tomorrow App at HRRH

kristaeb
on 4/21/13 10:02 am

Well i am all ready for my 4 appointments tomorrow. First one is at 10 am RD, 11 am SW, 1 pm RN, and 4 pm Dr. Glazer. And 5 hours traveling to and from. It will be a long day , but i am looking forward to it. I have done my research and i am ready for this next step. Have a good night everyone....Krista.. 

Refered Jan 15/13..Surgery June 27/13 , Dr Hagan.

MuskokaMom
on 4/21/13 10:32 am

Good luck tomorrow.  I have mine on Wednesday at HRRH.  Let me know how things go. Am specifically interested in the SW meeting because so much about eating is about ones mind and ones culture.  I am hoping to learn a lot about myself along this journey.  Safe travels. Elaine.

kristaeb
on 4/21/13 11:06 am

Thanks Elaine, i will let know and fill you in. Krista

2mar
on 4/21/13 10:56 am
RNY on 09/20/12

best of luck!

Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.

kristaeb
on 4/21/13 11:08 am

Thanks 2mar.... Krista

moniquesgettingft
on 4/21/13 1:13 pm - Scarborough Ontario, Canada

Best of luck..The SW just wants to make sure your ready for this surgery..if you have the support ..understanding what the surgery entails...if you've tried other methods...they will ask you how the surgery is preformed and if you understand the pros and cons

you'll be fine..good luck!

Lori_Lee
on 4/21/13 11:21 pm - Canada

Long day for sure!!  Take some time to absorb it... by the end of the day you will be dizzy.

Congrats and welcome to the ride.

Lori Lee

TWH Orientation - Oct 17, 2012   SW - Nov 19, 2012   Nurse - Dec 12, 2012  Group Nutrition Class - Jan 14, 2013  Psychologist Feb 12, 2013  Nutrition March 15, 2013 Surgeon - April 5th (Dr Penner) Surgery May 16th 

EternalEx
on 4/22/13 3:06 am - Canada
Just finished up my appts last week. The RD appt i found informative and helpful. The RN and SW, to me, were a bit pointless. I had the most un-social social worker on the planet! She sat at her computer and we played 20 questions pretty much. She certainly didn't delve into the deep recesses of my mind! Lol

RN was very concerned about constipation, but she was pleasant. Just make sure you insist on the right size cuff for your bp - for a bariatric clinic the fact that they don't always seem to have one available mystified me. Otherwise your reading will be out of whack.

Dr Glazer is a really nice, querky doctor. He normally runs late, so bring a book!
Most Active
Recent Topics