Done all HRRH Appointments

kristaeb
on 4/22/13 10:27 am

Well i had m SW,RD,and RN today and they said i am good for surgery , i dont have to see them again til post op. Then i went over for my PATTS 12 vials of blood later WOW.  I was then on my way to see Dr. Glazer. He had my HPylori test results said no problem. His secretary is to call my sleep clinic here  tomorrow to put a rush on results. I had a ECG done as well in his office and he said it looked good. We discussed the surgery and the high risk. He said to take my blood pressure pills the morning of my surgery.  And that my next appointment with Dr.Hagan on May 9th he will probably set my surgery date and i can purchase my opti. So it was a good day. ... Krista...

Refered Jan 15/13..Surgery June 27/13 , Dr Hagan.

ovalspice
on 4/22/13 10:36 am - Toronto, Canada

That's awesome Krista!! Sounds like you had an exhausting but worthwhile day!! Isn't Dr. Glazer a nice man? He'll come see you in your room at some point when you're post op - he takes his job very seriously but with a great sense of humour.

I hope the days fly by until you get your surgery date and that they fly even faster after that!!

Cheers,

Andrea

Highest weight: 428lbs Dec/12: RNY surgery at HRRH March 18/13. Current Weight: 315lbs

starfish52
on 4/22/13 10:51 am - Canada

High risk? Why?

moniquesgettingft
on 4/22/13 12:16 pm - Scarborough Ontario, Canada

Betcha it was an exhausting day but so worth it...your only steps away..things will move so fast now!

Most Active
Recent Topics