Ottawa Bytown Benchers Monthly Meeting - this Wednesday

Sher1ock
on 4/29/13 5:50 am - Canada
The Bytown Benchers will be having their monthly meeting this week as it seems it is the first Wednesday of the month already! Wow, times flies...!!!!

As always, this meeting is open to persons at all stages of their WLS journey, from pre- to post-op. It is intended to be a supportive environment where we can share stories, advice, insights, struggles and even clothes!

There will be an introductory round of discussion where we are encouraged to share our visions for ourselves or any non-scale victories we have had since our last meeting. There will then be a facilitated group discussion. This month's topic will be "Mirror, Mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?" What and who do I see when I look in the mirror?

Please bring any clothing you would like to offer for exchange and of course a $3 donation to cover the rental cost of the room. If you have any little item that you would like to "re-gift" that can be offered as a door prize, that would also be appreciated.

Check the white board in the front lobby for "Bytown Benchers" to determine our room assignment.

i am only on this forum occasionally these days, so anyone with any questions, please feel free to contact me at [email protected].

Most Active
Recent Topics