Allergic to opti?

shellabella
on 6/23/13 1:33 am - Canada
Is this possible? I have broke out in a rash on my chest, neck and shoulders. It started on day 2. Itchy as hell! Opti is the only new thing that I can think of. Although I have changed to liquid b12. Any advice what to use to ease the itchy before it makes me *****y?!! Lol

XO-SHELLABELLA
FROM "SHELLEY BELLY" TO "SHELLEY BEAUTIFUL"...EVENTUALLY!
(deactivated member)
on 6/23/13 1:58 am

Sounds like you may have hives... try some antihistamines. If it doesnt give you some relief call your doctor. Hope it helps 

JJ_
on 6/23/13 2:28 am

Visit the pharmacist right away.  Call your centre tomorrow.  They will tell you what to eat or drink instead.

Good luck

Judy

straberryz
on 6/23/13 2:31 am - Ottawa, Canada

you most definitely can be allergic! Call the clinic, I was put on an alternative pre op diet that consisted of 900 cals, and very high protein. I basically ate the same numbers as opti. i would call telehealth and just stop taking the opti until you reach them in the morning. not a dr, but thats just what I would do :)  is your throat itchy? feel funny to swallow?

REF: October 3 '11 INFO SES: Dec 2 '11 NP :  June 13 '12 US: July 31'12 NUT/SW: August 1 '12 PSYCH: Sept 6 '12 MRI: Oct 3 '12 SURG CLASS: Nov 28 '12 MEET THE SURG JAN 28 '13 SURGERY FEB 20 '13

shellabella
on 6/23/13 3:58 am - Canada
I have no other symptoms. I will call the clinic tomorrow. Thank you so much for the suggestions, Ladies. Very appreciated.

XO-SHELLABELLA
FROM "SHELLEY BELLY" TO "SHELLEY BEAUTIFUL"...EVENTUALLY!
Most Active
Recent Topics