when will the gas go away

lori1968
on 7/14/13 7:38 pm

still have lots of gas when dose it stop i am walking around as much as i can i am geting better

Monica M.
on 7/14/13 8:25 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada

when was your surgery?

Elektra_Kat
on 7/14/13 9:59 pm
RNY on 06/26/13

I had surgery on a Wednesday and it was finally mostly gone on the Saturday.

Hanneli xoxo
on 7/14/13 10:24 pm - Sudbury, Canada
RNY on 10/30/12

that sounds about right. :) Glad you feel some relief. :)

Mary A.
on 7/16/13 12:28 am

well I have to tell it like it is..I assume the gas that you are experiencing is related from your surgery..so start walking..it helps the gas movement..

but as far as going away...lets be honest everyone for most)..the gas that you MAY expel for the rest of your life NEVER goes away and some days it's really, really bad

You will learn which foods NOT to eat before going out in public (I kid you not)..for me it's sunflower seeds with the shell on popcorn or Italian sausages..anything with a lot of spice is out and the ONLY day I can eat it is Friday or Saturday.

I have been known to make my kids run in a totally different direction in a grocery store, because they don't want to be associated with me...when it happens..and truthfully...it happens whenever it wants..there is no "holding it"...LOL

but that's down the road for you~!  kiss

prior to surgery 323lbs....4 years post-op maintaining between 108- 114 lb loss. 

life is AMAZING when you continue on the right path~!.  Use your surgeons gift to the fullest~!

Mary
surgery done in Duluth, MN

Most Active
Recent Topics