Two Years Out Appointment

Megan M.
on 7/23/13 2:22 am - Canada

Two years yesterday!  Can hardly believe it.  All my labs were good, weight has been stable for over a year now, making me the perfect candidate for the abdominoplasty I will have next Friday.  Only physical issue is my blood pressure that isn't ideal, and might be caused by white coat syndrome.  Mental issues re dissatisfaction in my progress compared to others seems to have resolved itself.  I am where I am, and I have done very well for me alone.  No comparisons allowed.  Is there anything I regret about this journey?  Not a single thing.  It just gets better and better.  God luck to everyone waiting in the wings.  It's a wild ride, but the best ride ever.

Had RNY surgery July 22/11, St. Joe's Hamilton, with the awesome Dr. Scott Gmora.  Had abdominoplasty August 2/13, Scarborough, with equally awesome Dr. Michael Kreidstein.

Needanewbeginning
on 7/23/13 2:23 am - Barrie, Canada
RNY on 05/21/13

Congratulations! Looking forward to hearing about your ps next week, best of luck to you. angry

Starting weight: 334 lbs.Starting opti weight: 323 lbs, Surgery weight 303 lbs.Surgery-May 21st, 2013 with Dr Hagen at HRRH Goal weight 165 lbs reached at 13 months. Current weight 156 lbs

PaulaToronto
on 7/23/13 2:28 am - Toronto, Canada

Congrats on two years and your positive attitude.  I am sure you are very excited about your plastics and wish you well.  Let me know how it goes.

Paula

Highest W 312   Referral W 252   Surgery W 237   CW 156  Height 5'6"            

Dar_Mab
on 7/23/13 2:28 am - Kitchener, ON, Canada
RNY on 03/08/13

Congratulations!  You sound very successful to me!

HW: 305   SW: 272  CW: 155  Height: 5'4"

ybfat
on 7/23/13 2:46 am - Canada

Megan, how wonderful for you!! You must be very proud of yourself.  I wish you a speedy and happy recovery from your plastics next week.  Cannot wait to hear how you are feeling!!! Good luck on your CONTINUED successes!! Job well done!

Is Dr. Nan doing your plastics?

Megan M.
on 7/23/13 3:47 am - Canada

Dr. Kreidstein, he works out of Scarborough General.  I originally had Dr. Nan, but went to Kriedstein on the recommendation of a colleague, and am very happy I did.

Had RNY surgery July 22/11, St. Joe's Hamilton, with the awesome Dr. Scott Gmora.  Had abdominoplasty August 2/13, Scarborough, with equally awesome Dr. Michael Kreidstein.

Patm
on 7/23/13 3:40 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Congrats. Good luck with the plastics.

Hennagirliegirl
on 7/23/13 7:50 am - Canada

How exciting. Hope all goes well on Friday.

Congrats!

Terri

gardeninggal
on 7/23/13 8:48 am - Midland, Canada

Congrats on your 2nd anniversary!  and congrats on your labs, etc. too.  You are a true inspiration and thank you for sharing your journey Megan.....wishing you every successangry

Nancy

(deactivated member)
on 7/23/13 9:49 am - Straford, Canada

Congratulations on your success and overcoming your white coat syndrome (while some might discount that, I don't, been there, don't like it at all)!  Hope your new school year is full of rewarding work and these last few years you get to add some extra earnings to your retirement pot!  angry

Most Active
Recent Topics