Reminder:The O.W.L.S. (Ottawa Weight Loss Surgery) Closet Clothing exchange event...

shrinkingeve
on 8/20/13 7:48 am - Ottawa, Canada
RNY on 11/15/12

Just a reminder for those in the Ottawa area that we are having another clothing exchange and pot luck this Sunday the 25th of August. 

If you would like more information, to attend, donate clothing feel free to message me here on OH, email me at [email protected] or on face book where the group page is under "Evie Katt"

About the group:

We are a local clothing exchange and social group stemmed off of a couple of the local support boards for those having had or going to have WLS. This group is for the clothing exchanged closets events, organization and planning etc. 

We meet monthly for a large clothing exchange and potluck at Evie's home in the East end of Ottawa. That is where the clothing and closet are held/hosted. 

This group is for bariatric surgery patients from the Ottawa area who have either had surgery (or are waiting for surgery). 

If you have any clothing, totes, shelving units, mirrors, hangers, or other helpful items to donate please contact one of the admins to arrange a meeting.

Though the events are monthly and we prefer people come to the scheduled events to get and give clothing we are happy to make a time to meet if there is a special need. IE: job interview/event etc that someone would need to access the closet...

I run  The O.W.L.S. (Ottawa Weight Loss Surgery) Closet. We are a local clothing exchange and social group stemmed off of a couple of the local support boards on Facebook and also OH members for those having had or going to have WLSWe meet monthly for a large clothing exchange and potluck in the East end of Ottawa.

Feel free to contact me for details or add me on facebook: "Evie Katt"

Most Active
Recent Topics