What are you eating/doing today (Thursday)?

Julia P.
on 8/21/13 10:36 pm, edited 8/21/13 10:37 pm - Canada
RNY on 10/16/12

RNY, 10 months post-op

Good morning,

I think Barb and Pat are both away, so I'm starting this thread.  Today's my last day of work at my current company, so it'll be a busy day!  Hoping to go to hot yoga tonight - want to stretch out before my 10K race Saturday morning!

Here's my eating plan for the day:
B - 1/2 cup greek yogurt with berries, skinny b cereal and SF syrup, premier protein bar

S – Herb/garlic cheese, 2 turkey pepperettes

L – ½ cup tuna salad, 1 cup spinach salad

S – Egg, some hummus with veggies

D – Goodbye drinks at a pub, so will have 1 glass wine and their pulled pork dish

S – Jello pudding, Quest PB cup

Totals – 1,785 calories, 112g carbs, 81g fat, 146g protein

Have a great day!

Referral - December 2011 * Orientation TWH - March 13th, 2012 * Nurse Practitioner - April 17th, 2012 * Nutrition Class - April 17th, 2012 * Social Worker - April 24th, 2012 * Dietician - May 1st, 2012 * Psych - May 1st, 2012 * Surgeon - August 17th, 2012 * PATTS - Sept. 12th, 2012 * SURGERY TEGH, Dr. Cyriac - October 16th, 2012

Starting Weight - 320 lbs   *   Current Weight - 178 lbs  *  Goal Weight - 165 lbs 

kristaeb
on 8/21/13 11:41 pm

8 WEEKS POST OP

Good morning, had lots of fun and exercise after work yesterday. Walked my grandson to the park and played . Came home, he went in his little pool to cool off, then wanted to play road hockey so my son and i played that with him as well. I tell you after no exercise for years it sure feels good to be moving .... I am having a hard time getting my food in during my period though, i feel sick after a few bites..But its getting better...

B- NF Greek yogurt.slenda

S- some protein shake 

L- 3 oz poached chicken. 1 ground chicken meat balls.

S- roast chick peas..some protein shake..

D-  not sure yet...

Have a great day.;..Krista..

Refered Jan 15/13..Surgery June 27/13 , Dr Hagan.

Foy
on 8/22/13 12:00 am - Canada
RNY on 08/30/13

Pre - Op - Surgery August 30

Day 20 of 27 of Opti  - At this late stage of the game it really doesn't matter what flavour because I have had them all. I haven't cheated which I am happy about and am down 30 lbs. 

I can't wait for yogurt or cottage cheese... my expectations are so high lol.

Referral: July, 2012 Orientation TWH: November 12, 2012 NP/SW: March 25, 2013 Sleep Study: April 15, 2013 Nutrition Class: April 16, 2013 Dietitian: June 19, 2013 Psych: June 25, 2013  Dr OkrainecAugust 2, 2013  PATTS: August 9, 2013 Surgery Dr. Urbach: August 30, 2013

kristaeb
on 8/22/13 12:13 am

Wow , great job so far... This last week should fly by for you...Congrats..Krista..broken heart

Refered Jan 15/13..Surgery June 27/13 , Dr Hagan.

Gabygee
on 8/22/13 1:21 am - Canada

Hey Foy - you're well on trac****ep it up!

Starting to pay more attention to my snacks - they've started creeping in.

B - Cheerios w 1/2 banana, large coffee w milk

S - Greek joghurt w fresh blueberries + granola, 1 slice toast, large tea

L - 1.2 turkey pepperettes, 4 crackers

S - 1 pear, 21g cheddar, 2nd coffee.

D - pasta w roasted vegetables and chipotle from the grill, glass of white wine.

Multivitamins and water in as well.

ArleneAnne
on 8/22/13 2:25 am - Oakville, Canada

Greetings

I often see posted here mentions of a good system/form/perhaps webb site that some of you use to tack food intake.  I would dearly love to know more about this as I am really wanting to begin charting NOW so that I will have gotten used to it by the time I get through all the Pre-op stuff   ......  Thanking you in advance ~

Nathalie_Can
on 8/22/13 2:47 am

We use different ones like:

MyFitnessPal

Sparkpeople

FitBit

I'm blank, I can't remember any other ones...lol...but you can start with those and see which one you are comfortable with, while someone else will probably give more apps/sites they use!

GL with your journey, it's an amazing one!

Nathalie

~Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you really wanted!~    

ArleneAnne
on 8/22/13 5:32 am - Oakville, Canada

Greetings

Thankyou Nathalie ..... what a GREAT journey you have had ..... absolutely amazing ...... sure gives me hope that there IS light at the end of the tunnel !!

Linda G.
on 8/22/13 10:09 pm - Burlington, Canada

Hello,  I have been having trouble trying to message you regarding your inquiry about our next meeting.  Sorry but for some reason I could not message you direct so I do hope you see this message.  Our next meeting is tomorrow, Saturday August 24th at 10:00 a.m. until noon.  The meeting is held in the board room at the Police Services Building, 3800 Southampton Blvd. in Burlington.  (off Walkers Line north of Upper Middle, south of Dundas)

Hope you can join us!

Linda

ArleneAnne
on 8/23/13 9:10 pm - Oakville, Canada

reetings   GREAT ....... Seeing as I just got this message via e-mail (wonder why you had trouble within forum....but e-mail is likely best for me anyway, seeing as I check it more regularly  ! ) I will DEFINATELY try to make it to the meeting this morning !!!

Most Active
Recent Topics