COLD HANDS

lexxiblue
on 10/28/13 11:53 pm
RNY on 01/11/12

i'm almost 2 years out and my hands ARE ALWAYS COLD... WHY OH WHY???????

Julia P.
on 10/29/13 2:28 am - Canada
RNY on 10/16/12

Same here!  It's been that way for over 6 months now.  I guess with less padding, our extremities get colder?  It does suck though!

Referral - December 2011 * Orientation TWH - March 13th, 2012 * Nurse Practitioner - April 17th, 2012 * Nutrition Class - April 17th, 2012 * Social Worker - April 24th, 2012 * Dietician - May 1st, 2012 * Psych - May 1st, 2012 * Surgeon - August 17th, 2012 * PATTS - Sept. 12th, 2012 * SURGERY TEGH, Dr. Cyriac - October 16th, 2012

Starting Weight - 320 lbs   *   Current Weight - 178 lbs  *  Goal Weight - 165 lbs 

Monica9811
on 10/29/13 3:37 am - Peterborough, Canada

My whole body is cold and it drives me crazy.  I used to be hot all the time and never wore a coat in the winter, had my bedroom window opened in the winter and my furnace set at 64 degrees -now I wear layers to bed and my other half doesn't like the heat so we fight about the temperature all the time.  I can never get him to go above 66 degrees so I have put a small electric fireplace upstairs so hopefully that warms me up.  In the meantime I will continue to wear my wooly socks and my hoodie over my pyjamas!!  BRRRRR

highlandbear
on 10/29/13 8:57 am - Canada

You know I am almost 4 years out and my hands are always cold. Now that it is getting colder out it is worse. I am already freezing when I go out. Call me soon and lets go out for coffee

Gabygee
on 10/29/13 10:39 pm - Canada

Looks like our friend Karen is back in the land of the living - she may be contacting Marny soon to organize another Mississauga/Oakville Coffee Night, she says.

I have gained back 18 pounds from my lowest point, and am now no longer feeling the cold as much as I had - but I HAVE to wear gloves every day on my way to work in the mornings (I take transit), and my socks are now always the thicker kind.

Gizzys
on 10/30/13 6:03 am - Canada

I was always cold when I was heavy and I am even colder now.  I always wear gloves and this winter I am investing in a heated mattress pad.  Gad...

I'm 5 ft 7.5 inches tall... 
 "The best way to predict your future is to create it."                   

~ Unknown       

burg_vs
on 10/31/13 1:53 am

I am only 6 weeks out...I was always hot, kept my house at 65 in the winter ( I'm cheap too so don't want the extra hydro bil lol) but I have found that lately I am freezing.  Wearing sweaters and socks and long pants where before I was in shorts and tank top all year in the house.

Most Active
Recent Topics