Check other WAYEDT thread! :)

Onward and
Downward

on 11/14/13 8:37 pm, edited 11/14/13 11:03 pm - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

Hi everyone, it's been a while since I started one of these!  Thought I'd try planning my meals today and seeing how that goes.  Gained a pound yesterday because I didn't plan, didn't track, and ate crap.  Back on the wagon today.

Went to an art class last night - an intro to drawing course at a little art school down the street from my place.  It went so well!  I'm really looking forward to this - I've never taken art classes before.  Had to do a self-portrait of my face, and it was interesting looking at the shape and outline of my face.  It would have been a whole lot different a year ago...

1 YEAR POST-RNY

B - Premier Protein shake

S - Yin Yang Soyfood - tofu snack, some kind of fruit (will pick up fruit in the cafeteria at work)

L - Leftover meat spaghetti sauce with around 1/4 cup of whole wheat pasta

S - Veggie platter with yogurt dip and some almonds on the side

D - Good question, not sure yet. We might go out for supper.  If we do, I'll order something heavy on protein and light on carbs, no dessert.

S - Probably a glass of red wine with dinner or after dinner.  There's protein in wine, right? Ha. Kidding.

Have a great day everyone!

Referral to registry: Oct 21, 2011    Orientation (TWH): Feb 22, 2012     Surgery: Nov 7, 2012

Come to Toronto East End Coffee Nights! Click here for details.

Sunny123
on 11/14/13 9:35 pm
RNY on 12/05/13

Opti, Opti, Opti and Opti again...along with herbal teas and two decaf coffees!

They're right, Opit has to be cold...it does smell (almost like fish) so I am using a child's insulated thermos with integrated straw as well as one of those big insulated cups with a straw...decaf coffee and peanut butter torani syrup makes it more tolerable...dreading the vanilla as the one I had yesterday made me bitter and ugly....LOL

Jo ~  HW:297 SW: 279.6  GW:160 ~ Don't trade what you want most, for what you want at this moment!!  Dr Amy Neville Dec 5, 2013         

G_mama_d
on 11/14/13 9:45 pm - North Bay, Canada

Try adding cocoa powder to the vanilla if you prefer chocolate.

RNY - Dec 18/2013

HW- 333 lbs. Approved for Surgery- 285.4 SW- 272.  GW-160-180

Onward and
Downward

on 11/14/13 9:56 pm, edited 11/14/13 9:56 pm - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

It's so worth it in the end - only a few days in the grand scheme of things.  You can do it!  Glad you're making it work for you.

Also: I only got vanilla, didn't want chocolate.  There's so much more you can do with the vanilla, including adding cocoa if you decide you want chocolate flavouring.  I made all sorts of great flavours out of my vanilla ones.  You can get those flavour extracts in stores (e.g. coconut, banana, lemon, vanilla, almond, etc.) and they are a very nice addition to the vanilla.  Mixing them with the Torani/DaVinci SF syrups is fabulous.  I loved Opti because I did that and ground it with ice into a slushie.

Referral to registry: Oct 21, 2011    Orientation (TWH): Feb 22, 2012     Surgery: Nov 7, 2012

Sunny123
on 11/15/13 3:12 am
RNY on 12/05/13

Thanks ladies! I put pumpkin pie torani syrup in the vanilla along with cinnamon - yum...really just need to belly ache..every time I think Ill go in the kitchen and grab a snack reality sets in...it's kind of funny actually!

Jo ~  HW:297 SW: 279.6  GW:160 ~ Don't trade what you want most, for what you want at this moment!!  Dr Amy Neville Dec 5, 2013         

Patm
on 11/14/13 10:04 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning. Seems to be two threads this morning. Did a meditation CD last night. I forgot how great it makes me feel. Must do this more often. It has the effect of calming me down when I am stressed and helping me re-focus. Hopefully keeps me away from candy today. I am biking home today so that will help with the slight weight gain from the candy binge I have been on.

b greek yogurt, granola, raspberries

s rice cake with peanut butter

l. chili, apple

s cappuccino protein with skim milk

d ham and pea soup

s not sure but have enough calories left for one.

I am starting all my cooking for this weekend tonight as well as some cleaning so I may be distracted enough not to eat

cal 1000 carb 116.6, prot 95

Onward and
Downward

on 11/14/13 11:01 pm, edited 11/14/13 11:03 pm - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

Oh sorry, I didn't see the other thread!  Please respond in the other thread...my apologies Kerry!

Here's the other thread, folks:

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/on/4659455/What-are-you-ea ting-doing-today-Friday-Nov-15/

KerryF.
on 11/15/13 7:02 am - Brampton, ON, Canada
RNY on 10/15/13

no worries. mail could have kept this going  I was at work all day and didn't even notice.

HW 312  SW 289.5  Current Weight 135

SURGERY OCTOBER 15, 2013 Toronto Western Hospital - Dr. David Urbach  

Most Active
Recent Topics