SAVE THE DATES: April 2014 Toronto East Enders Coffee Nights

Onward and
Downward

on 3/26/14 11:32 am - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

Hi everyone, doing this early so I don't forget!

Here are the dates for the Toronto East End Coffee Nights in April.  As usual, we are having our coffee nights on the second and fourth Wednesday of the month. 

Everyone is welcome, whether you've already had surgery, are waiting to get surgery, or still making up your mind.  Feel free to bring family, friends, and other support people. 

Wednesday, April 9, 2014, 7:30 p.m., at The Friendly Greek on the Danforth

Wednesday, April 23, 2014, 7:30 p.m., at The Friendly Greek on the Danforth

Google Map: http://goo.gl/maps/k8sWZ

Address: 551 Danforth Avenue (nearest intersection: Danforth and Carlaw)

If you're new, ask them for the group that meets there, and they'll direct you to where we are.  They have some WLS-friendly stuff on the menu if you want to grab a bite while there - a favourite seems to be an appetizer of a stick of chicken souvlaki with tzatziki sauce on the side. :)

Hope to see you there!

For more information, feel free to email me at [email protected].

Referral to registry: Oct 21, 2011    Orientation (TWH): Feb 22, 2012     Surgery: Nov 7, 2012

Come to Toronto East End Coffee Nights! Click here for details.

Mary A.
on 4/1/14 2:47 am

oh my gosh I will be in Toronto on that date...will have to see what my travel plans include, but are out of towners allowed to attend???

I am from Thunder Bay and coming to TO to help bring back my daughters (stuff) from University~!.

prior to surgery 323lbs....4 years post-op maintaining between 108- 114 lb loss. 

life is AMAZING when you continue on the right path~!.  Use your surgeons gift to the fullest~!

Mary
surgery done in Duluth, MN

Onward and
Downward

on 4/1/14 5:01 am - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

Absolutely - that would be really great if you came!  Yes, I should clarify, anyone can come, no matter where you live!  We often get people from the outer areas of the GTA as well.  It will be great to meet you if you make it!

Referral to registry: Oct 21, 2011    Orientation (TWH): Feb 22, 2012     Surgery: Nov 7, 2012

stewartjackie
on 4/19/14 11:37 pm - Pickering, Canada
Hi, I would love to join you sometime. I live in Pickering, and we have a small group here that meets once a month in someone's home. That way we can have discussions without being overheard. If anyone is interested in joining please let me know. Many years ago I worked at the CIBC that used to be at the corner of Danforth and Carlaw, north west, I believe. Would love to see it now.
Jackie

Onward and
Downward

on 4/20/14 7:54 pm - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

Hey Jackie, please do come out to our coffee night if you like! It would be great to meet you.  Unfortunately, Pickering is a bit far for me to travel on a weeknight, but that sounds really nice too, to get together at someone's place.  And yeah, we're right next door to that CIBC for our coffee night.

Most Active
Recent Topics