Cancellation list

jaxie77
on 4/2/14 2:00 am - Canada
RNY on 12/16/14

Hi all , can anyone tell me what happens if you get put on the cancellation list ? Like do you literally have to drop everything and go or do get some notice ? Ive heard lots of people on here talking about going on it , obviously id love to have the whole thing happen sooner but not sure if I would be able to do it practically , work , hubbys work , sitters etc .

Has anyone been given a cancellation or have any experience with it ? I would like to put my name down but have no idea what to expect . 

Thanks ladies xx

Catw
on 4/2/14 5:14 am - Arnprior, Canada

Which cancellation list are you asking about.  I was on one for Sleep Test and they call you the day of.  As for surgery, they would need to give you some notice as you would have to start Opti.  I think I might have been put in a cancellation spot myself, I was to be on 3 weeks Opti, but only did 2.5 as they called me on the Tuesday and I should have started Monday if it was planned but I started Wednesday (they said it would be fine). 

All clinics use the Optifast diet for pre-surgery, so you wouldn't be called say on a Tuesday and have to go in Wednesday.

Good luck,

Cathy

Most Active
Recent Topics