worried :(

jaxie77
on 4/18/14 12:10 pm - Canada
RNY on 12/16/14

Hi all , hope everyone is well .

I just wanted to post for a little re-assurance!  So ...I had my info session on March 31 at HRH , we were told we would be contacted within 2-4 weeks with regards to next appointments . I went on vacation on the 3rd for two weeks and just got back last night to a voicemail on home phone from the 9th , from the clinic , to make my appointment with my surgeon ! of course today is a holiday ,and I could not contact them and wont be able to until Monday ? Poss tuesday ... so now im all freaked out that I have somehow jeapordised my status for my appointments ! Maybe they think im not interested as I didnt call back ?? Or am I just being paranoid ? Any assurance welcome !! 

Thanks xxx

MarkES
on 4/18/14 7:22 pm - Oshawa, Canada

Don't worry...  If it were two month's since they called I could see it being a concern, but not just a week...  

Ref Jul 4, 2012,  Orientation Aug 27,  Surgeon Aug 31, RD Sept 18,  SW RD & RN Oct 18, Internist Nov 5, Surgeon Nov 21,  PATTS Nov 29, Surgery Dec 14,2012 (HRRH - Dr Sohi).

EllenMW
on 4/19/14 6:53 am

you can call and leave a message any time and when they are back in the office they wil phone you back!!! not to worry!!

Most Active
Recent Topics