Finally have my surgery date!!

Mrs-T
on 4/22/14 1:17 am - Canada

I finally got my phone call from amazing Lana from owmc! Surgery date is scheduled for May 26th, I start opti on May 5th and Dr. Neville will be doing my surgery :) 

Zizzler
on 4/22/14 2:09 am

So happy for you :0) !!!

when did you meet the surgeon?  I am waiting patiently but it is really hard. :0(

Mrs-T
on 4/22/14 2:33 am - Canada

I know the feeling Zizzler I was having a hard time being patient also. I met with the surgeon on January 28th. When did you meet yours?

Zizzler
on 4/22/14 3:00 am

Mine was only about 2 weeks ago and I am already complaining about no date yet! lol  Embarrassing but true.  I will wait my turn patiently and hope for the best.  Did Lana talk to you directly or did she leave a message?  Just wondering if you do not answer if they would go on to the next person or not.  Did you get a date for PATTS at the same time?  I also have Dr. Neville - she is awesome!

Highest: 320, Surgery: 255 (Aug/14), Lowest: 132, Current: 167, Goal: 155

Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards. - Soren Kierkegaard

Mrs-T
on 4/22/14 3:08 am - Canada

I spoke to her directly so unfortunately I'm not sure what her protocol is if you don't answer but I'm pretty sure she would give you time to call back. She seems very nice and understanding :) 

I didn't get a date for PATTS she said the main reception would call and schedule that, and that they would call the Friday prior to my surgery with what time the surgery will be at.

I had Dr. Neville for my meet the surgeon appointment and she was very nice and really took the time to explain everything to me so I'm glad I have her only because I've met her. It wouldn't have mattered either way which surgeon I got but this just makes it that much better!

I'm hoping you will get your date soon!! Definitely kesp me posted! 

Zizzler
on 4/22/14 3:22 am

Thank you - I hope so too!

Sunny123
on 4/22/14 3:28 am
RNY on 12/05/13

I had Dr Neville - you're in good hands. Congratulations!

Jo ~  HW:297 SW: 279.6  GW:160 ~ Don't trade what you want most, for what you want at this moment!!  Dr Amy Neville Dec 5, 2013         

Karenkee
on 4/22/14 4:32 am - Canada

Congrats.  I know what a big deal it is.  At this very moment i am at st joes waiting to meet with the surgeon.  Good luck!

Orientation-June 17/13, Dietician Feb 12/14, Social Work Feb 18/14, Internest Mar 3/14-Start weight 261

Northernlightsmom
on 4/22/14 7:11 am - Canada

That's so close....Congrats!

RNY Surgery February 10th, 2014

taniagirlca
on 4/22/14 8:45 am

Congrats that's fantastic, I'm still waiting for my date in Ottawa, so if you are the end of May that means i could be....maybe July? Met the surgeon Mar 3rd. Zizzler, we will get there one day lol

Most Active
Recent Topics