huge NSV

Brittany_31113
on 8/2/14 7:57 am

The last few days have been full of NSV's! I took my sister to toronto for a concert last night and  I couldnt believe how much my life has changed... and ive only lost 45 pounds! I cant even imagine what my life will be like in a few months from now or even a year! The biggest victorys where being able to comfortably fit through the turnstiles in the subway and walk up the stairs with out feeling like death and holding the people up behind me! But i would have to say that the most exciting NSV was  being able to buy a t shirt.... and have it fit nicely!! It may not seem like a big deal to most, but to me its a huge deal. I have never been able to buy a t shirt from a concert before, because they never fit!

Its funny how things work... the past week I had a few days where I was like "oh my goodness,  what have I done to myself... I will never be the same". But after last night im glad I will never be the same! Im glad that my life is changing! I have realized that its not something to mourn and be upset about,  but something to embrace and be excited about!!! My life will never be the same... and thats 100% okay by me! Will it be easy, nope... but it will be worth it!

"The First step towards getting somewhere is to decide that your not going to stay where you are" - John pierpoint morgan

Referral- April 27,2013   Orientation class- may 29, 2013   Meet the surgeon,SW,dietitian - July 20, 2013  Dr Glazier- October 4,2013  Sleep study- October 10,2013   Dr Glazier again- October 16,2013   SW,dietitian again- February 2,2014    DR Sohi- march 4,2014   Start Opti- June 11,2014  SURGERY- July 2,2014

Patm
on 8/2/14 10:50 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Sounds like a great NSV. Hope you will have many more

Soon_to_Shrink
on 8/2/14 12:58 pm

Congrats those are great NSV's.  I bought a shirt in XL yesterday thinking I would soon fit into it. Tried it on when I got home and it fits perfectly now.  So surreal!  Happy you're experiencing these NSV's too.

Most Active
Recent Topics