I'm new to this....

mellabella115
on 8/10/14 2:49 pm - North York, Canada

Hello all I have been reading different topics on this forum for months now while doing my research. I finally took the first step and had my doctor send a referral. My hospital is HRH , and my surgeon is Dr. Quoc Huynh. Ihave completed all my dietician appts and am seeing the internist Dr. Glazer this week. I then have an appointment Aug 26th with Dr. Huynh and apparently that's when I will find out my date. 

I love how everyone is so supportive on this site and knew I had to be a part of that. :) 

Also I noticed everyone has there info and stats listed when they post, how do I do that? 

I look forward to chatting with everyone :)

Patm
on 8/11/14 1:15 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Welcome to thew site. Sounds like you are quite a way along the process.

To add onto the bottom look under my OH at the top

Catw
on 8/11/14 1:25 am - Arnprior, Canada

Welcome to the board!  There is a lot of support, from all phases of the journey. 

The tickers are under Health Tracker, and you update them by updating your chart there.

Enjoy your journey!

Cathy

Karen M.
on 8/11/14 1:48 am, edited 8/11/14 1:49 am - Mississauga, Canada

Welcome! It sounds like you are well on your way to surgery!

Edited to add: To put information in at the bottom of your posts go to MY OH -- PROFILE and add a signature line.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

mellabella115
on 8/11/14 4:04 am - North York, Canada

Thank you guys so much ;)

dawn4511
on 8/11/14 10:17 am - Niagara Falls, Canada
Welcome Aug 26th is right around the corner .

10/18/07 RNY ( hw 305 sw 290 lw 189ish) St Joe's 08/14/14 RNY reversal to sleeve. I survived 3 leaks,4 operations and a feeding tube.

Mary A.
on 8/12/14 4:49 am

sounds like you are on the journey and believe me it's so very exciting...hope to read more about your journey and remember, your life will never be the same, take a picture of you now..and keep your largest pants hanging in the closet.  I am 5 1/2 yrs post op and still have a go to pic and pair of pants when things become a little bumpy!

All the best

prior to surgery 323lbs....4 years post-op maintaining between 108- 114 lb loss. 

life is AMAZING when you continue on the right path~!.  Use your surgeons gift to the fullest~!

Mary
surgery done in Duluth, MN

Most Active
Recent Topics