Has anyone heard from Katie M ?

Cookies-and-Cream
on 8/20/14 10:39 am

She used to post quite a lot and is a great motivation to me. Wonder how she is doing

KerryF.
on 8/20/14 10:34 pm - Brampton, ON, Canada
RNY on 10/15/13

I see her on Facebook and she is on the go and busy enjoying life with a new boyfriend and from all I can see very HAPPY with life

HW 312  SW 289.5  Current Weight 135

SURGERY OCTOBER 15, 2013 Toronto Western Hospital - Dr. David Urbach  

Katie M.
on 9/10/14 7:19 pm - Georgetown, Canada
RNY on 10/18/13

I'm still here! Haven't checked in to the site in months it feels like, but I should come back for the support and to help others. New goal! 

And yup, SUPER busy over here. Work is really slow (grr) but I do have a new boyfriend who lives in Ottawa so I've spent a lot of time on the 401 lately ;) Weight loss has really slowed down but I know I've not been paying as much attention to my protein intake as I should be, and certainly not getting enough exercise. But with work being slow I've recommitted myself to walking every day, going back to my yoga classes, and starting to log meals again so I can get a handle on where I am lacking. Hopefully that will get things moving again!

Anyway, here's a picture from last weekend of the bf and I. He's a graffiti artist so this was at a big festival he runs :D It's crazy how social and outgoing I've become - a far cry from the little grey ghost who tried to blend in to the wall this time last year! I'm still working on my middle, carrying LOTS of excess skin there and still a lot of weight. But my top half is almost in an XL regular size so that's good news!

Thanks for the thoughts, I'll definitely make it a point to come here regularly again :)

Referral May 2013 / orientation at TWH June 27 / nurse practitioner July 3 / social worker August 19 / nutrition class August 26 / nutritionist August 30 / psychologist September 3 / meet surgeon (Dr. Penner) September 20 / PATTS October 10 / Surgery October 18 2013!  

KerryF.
on 9/10/14 7:25 pm - Brampton, ON, Canada
RNY on 10/15/13

Can you imagine Katie almost a year for us!! next week it will be a year we started OptiFast 

You are looking incredible and your Hair is great too!! I got mine cut again last week to a tiny little pixie cut.... almost freaking bald now LOL

HW 312  SW 289.5  Current Weight 135

SURGERY OCTOBER 15, 2013 Toronto Western Hospital - Dr. David Urbach  

Most Active
Recent Topics