What happens when you meet the surgeon?

Swell
on 11/11/14 7:50 am - Southwestern Ontario, Canada

Hi everyone! I have been approved for everything so far at the Windsor Centre, and am meeting the surgeon at TWH on November 28th. What happens at this appointment? Should I be prepared for more testing that day? Are there more appointments between that one and surgery?

Thanks!

bee28
on 11/11/14 8:37 am - Sarnia, Canada
RNY on 12/09/14

Yay someone who is actually close to me! I'm surprised they are making you drive down to toronto for that appointment as I was told I was having a video conference with the surgeon of which I did.

At that appointment I was given my surgery date an was explained how the surgery would work... He basically just goes through your health history to see if everything is right

Do you know who your surgeon is yet?

Swell
on 11/11/14 8:47 am, edited 11/11/14 8:47 am - Southwestern Ontario, Canada

That's interesting--I wish mine was just a video conference! That's strange that it wouldn't be the same with us being from the same area. And they haven't given me a name yet for the surgeon--I wish I had asked when I was on the phone with them, but it completely slipped my mind.

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly! Glad to know of another person from the Sarnia area who's been through this!

Most Active
Recent Topics