Orientation Monday HRRH

DebColCam
on 11/16/14 11:49 am - Canada
Looks like I am going to actually make it there this time, after getting myself so freaked out about the many possible complications. I must admit I almost talked myself out of again these past few days. I feel like such a chicken! I need this, I know I need this, I just get so anxious about it.
A long time acquaintance had the surgery back in June and since we live in the same town we have kept in touch and she is coming with me tomorrow. She has volunteered to come to every appointment with me if I need support. Having someone close that you know who has had the surgery is helpful. Time to get this ball rolling!

5 yrs of research Starting for the second time...Referral Sept 28/17. Orientation Guelph Sept 28/17. Nurse Oct 10/17. Dietician & Social worker Nov. 21/17

Seyenna
on 11/16/14 1:07 pm - Welland, Canada
RNY on 12/16/14

Of all things, the orientation is nothing to be scared about. It's just a speaker in front of a big group. You'll get a lot of info, and it's not a bad idea to bring a pen (they'll give you a pamphlet to write things on). Good luck! This is the easy part, just absorb all you can.

Referral - Feb 25th, 2014. Info Session - April 7th 
Surgeon#1 - May 15th  Dr. Glazer - July 23rd, Dietitian/Social Worker/RN - Aug 1st, Surgeon #2 - Sept 10th, Surgery - Dec 16th, 2014!

Most Active
Recent Topics