Abdominal pain

Kittykatt1329
on 4/11/15 5:38 am - Alfred, Canada

this is for the vets.   I am almost 11 months out. No issues what so ever except when I forget and eat fast. My fault. But yesterday I got the worst pain in my left side I call to call in sick.  Slept for the day when I got up the pain moved to my lower right side.  Today is not too back. Pain less severe but can feel it a bit.  I always here that there are issues with gallbladder after surgery.  should I be concerned and contact my clinic or give few days and see what happens. Although clinic is closed till Monday. Anyway.  

(deactivated member)
on 4/11/15 8:05 am - Canada

I'm not a doctor but judging from the description of where your pains are it doesn't sound like it's gallbladder related. Your gallbladder is located on the upper right side of your body under your ribs. I would definitely call your surgeon/clinic and see if they have any suggestions of what it might be. Hope you are feeling better soon. Chris

Kittykatt1329
on 4/12/15 4:37 am - Alfred, Canada

Thanks for the advise. Feeling better today but will still call clinic just to see

cathy 

Patm
on 4/11/15 8:28 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

You might want to have it checked by your gp. One question, Are you constipated? That could cause pain.

Kittykatt1329
on 4/12/15 4:44 am - Alfred, Canada

I first thought thought of that but I have had a bm. I am feeling  better today. Still little sore so going call clinic first. I know I have my one yr checkup in few weeks. So hopefully I maybe just be gas.  

Cathy

Zizzler
on 4/11/15 11:12 pm

My first though is constipation as Pat said, it can be very painful.  Take a close look at what you were eating, maybe that will give you some clues.  If you are sure its not constipation then I would get it checked out, better safe than sorry.  I have had bad constipation and it can be excruciatingly painful.  Since the pain moved from left to right maybe it is following your intestine?  Just a thought. Let us know how things go.

Kittykatt1329
on 4/12/15 4:46 am - Alfred, Canada

That is what I thought first but did have bm, and I haven't eaten anything diff that I usually do. I feel better today. Still little discomfort so going call ottawa clinic on Monday and see.  Thanks for the tips.  

Cathy 

Most Active
Recent Topics