SV - lowest adult weight

Meggles07
on 5/23/15 8:35 am - Canada

I'm just shy of three months post op and my weight loss has been slowing down a bit (which I completely understand) so today I was delighted to step on the scale and find I had lost another pound bringing me down to the lowest weight I have ever been as an adult. I was probably 11 or 12 the last time I was this weight. I'm 55 pounds down since surgery and loving all the things I can do now that I couldn't before. Can't wait to reach my next goal!!

cherg24
on 5/23/15 9:07 am - Ontario, Canada

Good job!! I can't wait to hit mine.  Got another twenty pounds or so to go. Keep it up!

jaxie77
on 5/23/15 9:36 am - Canada
RNY on 12/16/14

So awesome ! You're doing fab , and I hear ya about that being a milestone . I can vaguely remember a time in my late teens early 20's being around 190 .....but was always less in my early teens . So still a child really . I'm at 204 today and I can almost taste that 199 on the scale ! That's huge for me ! A big deal , I have no knowledge of my 'woman' body at a weight that low . It's amazing feeling and seeing all the changes.  And something new every day , seeing what I really look like underneath all that was there before . It's amazing ! 

I wouldn't say your loss is slowing , I'm 5 months out , and I've went down in stages . Some weeks it feels like it's slow and then BAM ! Lose 3 pounds one morning then a pound a day for next few days !! If youre working your plan , it will be the same for you probably too dear . It sounds like ýoure doing a wonderful job , keep it up doll ! We got this 💟

Jax x

Karen M.
on 5/23/15 10:41 am - Mississauga, Canada

That is fantastic and what a mental boost! I remember hitting 175 pounds and thinking I hadn't been anywhere close to that weight since I was 16 or 17. All loss beyond that was all new territory for me. Enjoy the ride "down"!

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Patm
on 5/23/15 12:54 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Congratulations this is awesome. Keep up the great job

Most Active
Recent Topics