What are youeating/doing today(Monday)

TanyaLH
on 7/27/15 2:20 am - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

2 years 1 month post op

steps 9731

Morning all,

Hope everyone had a good weekend and holidays. I had a productive weekend to say the least...lol

Today is work and the gym, and whatever else comes up.

B 1 boiled egg w/ 2 slices deli ham and protein coffee

S 1 Source yogurt

L 4 oz chicken salad wrapped in lettuce leaf

D 4 oz Bison burger w/ all fixings and no bun, 1 oz lf cheese w/ it

S 1 Source yogurt if I need it

Be well everyone

Tanya

Karen M.
on 7/27/15 2:35 am - Mississauga, Canada

Morning all :)

Tanya. glad you had a productive weekend and I hope you found some time for yourself as well.

Off to work this morning after a wonderful week of "nothing" - I'm going to miss my patio routine this morning! Home after work and likely an early night.

9 years post-op

- coffee with cream x 3 over the day -

B - GNC Total Lean (banana)

S - Source Greek (peach), 1/2 white nectarine (omg, my favourite)

L - Good Foods chicken/almond/cranberry salad (from Costco), 6 melba rounds

S - muffin-tin crustless quiche

D - 3 oz chicken, spinach salad, tzatziki

S - not sure yet

Have a good one,

K. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

birdiegirl
on 7/27/15 3:33 am

RNY  6 Years 3 Months Post Op

Morning

Tanya and Karen your menu's look great.  Turkey dinner was so good last night - my favorite.  Lots of leftovers for the next few days.  Tonight I am having my nieces in to dinner.

STEPS - 8356

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of coffee

Premier protein shake

S - 3 oz roasted turkey breast

TB of splenda cranberries

L - 3 oz roasted turkey breast

TB of splenda cranberries

D - 6 oz beef tenderloin au poivre.  no cream or butter

few asparagus spears

glass of merlot

S - decaf coffee

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,012,  Carbs - 29 Grams,  Fat - 20 Grams,  Protein - 129 Grams

All water and vits

Have a great one 

Karen M.
on 7/27/15 3:51 am - Mississauga, Canada

Barb, I want exactly what you're eating today - wow, what a menu! I've been craving turkey (and all the fixings) ever since you posted yesterday morning. I have a turkey in the freezer, but it's just not going to do - no one wants turkey popsicles. ;) Will have to figure out which weekend to have it (SOON).

Karen

crqvingchange
on 7/27/15 4:00 am

Barb your menu does sound good.  I love turkey even more since surgery.  Tanya I am glad you got lots done this weekend.  My garden is starting to come together finally.  Karen, I am sorry that staycation has ended for you, but cooking a turkey won't bring it back, lol.

Today it's swimming, gardening, household cleanup, and probably an early night.  Tomorrow I have my 1 year followup with the my surgeon Dr. Reed.

1 year post op

B. Large iced decaf with GNC added as creamer x 4

S. Another decaf

L. Spinach, feta, chicken sausage with 1/2 an avocado

S. Greek Yogurt

D. Homemade chicken salad with the other half of the chicken salad

S. Deli turkey rollup

Have a great day everyone, and enjoy the sunshine.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Karen M.
on 7/27/15 4:04 am - Mississauga, Canada

No, roasting a turkey won't bring it back, you're right. lol

My staycation is over but I was actually only sad about it at 5 AM when the alarm went off. lol This is the first time I can remember that I have felt so completely rested after a vacation and looking forward to jumping back into the crazy pool.

Karen

kellybelly333
on 7/27/15 8:21 am - Toronto, Canada

That's awesome to read! I'm never completely rested, because I don't stop moving.....but being completely rested in the brain would be nice. Here's hoping next month!!

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

TanyaLH
on 7/27/15 3:38 pm - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

I will be in Guelph on Thursday for me 2 year follow up... too bad its different days, would have been nice to put a face to the name :)

birdiegirl
on 7/27/15 4:16 am

I enjoyed turkey with all the fixings last night - and then gave away the leftover veggies/gravy etc to family.  Time for me to cut the carbs again...sigh.

Is there anything better then mashed potatoes and turkey gravy?  If there is I haven't discovered it.  Fills me up so fast though...couple of bites of mashed and I am done!

Karen M.
on 7/27/15 6:36 am - Mississauga, Canada

Yes, my stuffing with gravy is better (and even worse for you LOL)!

Karen

Most Active
Recent Topics