Low Carb Grocery.com

RNYTerry
on 11/2/15 4:21 am

I'm looking to shake up my diet a little bit, still making healthy choices of course. I see there is a "lowcarbgrocery.com" where you can order sugar-free and or low carb products. I'm looking at for example at vanilla Coffee Mate or hazelnut flavours for my coffee, there are also banana and other flavoured sugar-free drops to add to say skim milk etc. and sugar-free popsicles. I cannot seem to find these type of items at my local grocery stores?

Has anyone had had any experience buying from this site or is there another store or stores that I have not found yet that carry these type of products? Any suggestions will be appreciated!

Thanks!

Referral-November 2014, Orientation Windsor, ON December 2015, Nurse, Dietician, Doctor, Social Worker & Nutrition Class January 2015, Nurse, Dietician & Psych March 2015, Surgery Ed. Class March 2015, Surgeon Consultation May 2015, Surgery June 16, 2015 at Guelph, ON with Dr Pereira-Hong

crqvingchange
on 11/2/15 4:57 am

They are great, and shipping is free on orders $100+. I just placed an order yesterday, and should see it tomorrow. Read the reviews for products, they are very helpful.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

RNYTerry
on 11/2/15 8:27 am
judyeliz
on 11/2/15 5:00 am
RNY on 04/24/15

Hi Terry, I have been ordering from there for years. Shipping is very fast. Sometimes I get my order the next day. I regularly order the sugar free Heinz ketchup, Mt olive sugar free pickles, and syntrax nectar. Also, the loran and Capella flavourings. I also order the low carb mini tortillas and Joseph's mini pittas. I use them very rarely now so I keep them in the freezer. I separate the tortillas with wax paper before freezing to make it easy to just take one out. There are many other excellent products I have tried. The Sealsami teriyaki sauce is very good, as is Guys bbq sauce. I have never had a bad experience ordering from them. I sometimes order from lowcarbcanada, if they have a better sale or are out of stock of something I want. Hope this helps.

judy

Orientation HRRH Aug 18/14, Ist surgeon appt. Dr. Huynh Oct 28/14, Nurse/Dietitian/SW Dec 19/14, Dr. Glazer Mar 9/15, 2nd surgeon visit Dr. Huynh Mar 10/15, Surgery date April 24. 

(deactivated member)
on 11/2/15 7:06 am

I placed an order from there not long ago and got everything very fast!

PaulaToronto
on 11/2/15 3:00 pm - Toronto, Canada

Use them all the time. Very good customer services. I buy SF syrups to add to my protein drinks, PB2 (powdered peanut butter with no fat) low carb pitas, protein bars (read your labels) I have no problem getting to 100 dollars for free shipping every 4-5 months or so. Delivery is the next day in most cases.

Highest W 312   Referral W 252   Surgery W 237   CW 156  Height 5'6"            

tatirod
on 11/2/15 5:02 pm - Toronto, Canada

Very reputable. I buy from them fir lots if things. I love the Syntrax protein powder.

Referral: February 2015; TWH Orientation: April 2015; Social Worker: June 10, 2015: Nurse Practitioner: June 11, 2015; Nutrition Class: June 15, 2015; Psychometry Assessment: June 16, 2015; Nutrition Assessment: July 22, 2015; NP follow-up: July 28, 2015; Surgeon Consult: August 28, 2015; Surgery: November 6, 2015; Operation: VSG

RNYTerry
on 11/3/15 2:16 am

Thanks to everyone for for replies and very positive reviews, I'm going to give them a try!

Terry

Referral-November 2014, Orientation Windsor, ON December 2015, Nurse, Dietician, Doctor, Social Worker & Nutrition Class January 2015, Nurse, Dietician & Psych March 2015, Surgery Ed. Class March 2015, Surgeon Consultation May 2015, Surgery June 16, 2015 at Guelph, ON with Dr Pereira-Hong

birdiegirl
on 11/3/15 3:42 am

I would just like to caution you to be careful what you purchase here. Syrups - protein powders etc ok. Just be careful re "protein snacks" as they can lead you astray.

I know many over the years who bought low carb/protein crackers/chips/bread products in general - and it was the beginning of a return to old ways for them. The longer you can go without this type of food product the better.

If you can control it - great. But most of us have difficulties once we get a taste again of our previous habits.

Not trying to be a downer - just letting you know the pattern I have seen when substitutions of our problem food enter the picture

Most Active
Recent Topics