WOW MOST INCREDIBLE THING !!!!!!!!!!

sfayad
on 12/4/15 11:13 am, edited 12/4/15 11:29 am - Canada

Just completed my surgical class in Windsor and had my chart sent to guelph December /02/15 

and to my amazement I got a call from Guelph  dec/04/15  to come for my surgeon appointment.  I was STUNNED. This process normally takes 2-3 months to happen and was told in Windsor if I don't hear from Guelph in 2-3 months I could give them a call.  

But  I have my appt which is December /15/2015 

absolutly amazing news , this never happens to have my chart send dec/2/15 and get a call Dec/04/15 from Guelph  see the surgeon December 15/15 

Dont know if this has happened to anyone else who is waiting for there surgeon appt. 

My surgeon Is DR jules foute-nelong 

so if anyone who has had or heard of him , I would love to hear from you. 

I think it's just a stoke of luck and nothing more. 

Was told to be prepared to buy my opti-fast at the appt. 

Want to hear from anyone who has gone though this process or has had this surgeon. 

Thanks to all. 

S Fayad 

tlj1974
on 12/4/15 6:52 pm

Not familiar with Guelph, could be luck but also the season.  People may not want to have surgery around Christmas because of being so hectic.  But that is great, good luck.

AuntBec9224
on 12/7/15 12:47 pm - Canada

That is very fast.  Congrats!  I had my appointment with Dr. Jules Foute-Nelong mid November and purchased my opti fast that day.  My surgery is scheduled for December 30.  I found Dr. Jules to be very pleasant and informative.  He has completed over 700 surgeries during his career and was one of the founders of the program at Guelph.  On other forums I follow patients have reported that Dr. Jules is a great doctor.

Good Luck.

Rebecca

Most Active
Recent Topics