I'm 1 year out of Surgery!

sadgirl89
on 12/15/15 7:22 pm

This day last year was the day I changed my life forever!

I have lost a total of 90 pounds! I have so much energy and I honestly feel like I can just enjoy living my life again. No more hiding from people seeing me who haven't seen me when I was at my heaviest (250lbs) No more binge eating when I'm feeling "depressed". I have learned what and what not  to eat and im content! Although, I have my days when I feel like I'm still too big and then I have days when I feel like omg maybe I'm too small? Then I have days when I question myself... Did I lose my weight too fast? Do I look weird? I need to stop caring about what people may think about my weight loss and just enjoy the ride of this tool that has helped me in so many ways!

MonaLisaSmile
on 12/15/15 8:15 pm - Canada

It's amazing how much can change in a year.  Glad to hear you are feeling so happy and positive.  Any chance you are ready to get rid of the name "sadgirl89" now??? Lol

SW- 260    GW- 150    CW -138    Height - 5'5      RNY- St Josephs Hamilton July 17/2015  

joeyanne
on 12/29/15 12:00 pm - Canada

This is your weight loss journey and no one else's. If it feel's good for you go with it. I have people who say oh you should gain a couple pound's and other's who say another 5-10 would look good. Everyone has their own comfort weight. And I too would cross the street or not go into a store when I saw someone from my past. It's nice not hiding anymore. Congrat's on your 90 pound loss.

REF Nov 28/13. INFO Mar 10/14. SOHI Apr 11/14. R.N,DIETITIAN and DR GLAZIER Jun 23/14. SW Jul 17/14. SOHI Jul 25/14. SURGERY Oct 10/14

Most Active
Recent Topics