What are you eating/doing (Saturday)

Patm
on 6/25/16 5:16 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning everyone. Lots to do today. Getting ready for camping trip tomorrow. I wi, ll not be posting for the next week. I hope others will keep the thread going.

b greek yogurt, strawberries

l deli turkey, lettuce, mayo, oikos yogurt

d chili, salad

s laughing cow, crackers

Zizzler
on 6/25/16 5:28 am

Good morning everyone.  Got dumped yesterday by a guy I have been seeing casually for over a month, I was really kind of nuts about him.  He was nice about it but romantic rejection really hurts and I cried several times yesterday.  First person I have dated to reject me in 8 years so I guess that is normal.  It is a good thing though, because it lets me focus on the other men I am seeing, and I have a date this morning for coffee with one who seems really nice.  Also going to a concert with a new friend this evening, which will be fun.  I feel like I am living my life again rather than hiding out and it feels really good.  In a way I am glad I can still feel things like heartache, it means that I tried for something, it means I am alive and taking chances. 

Today I am going out for coffee, then the farmers market, then relax and do some stuff around the house, hot yoga later on, tonight to a concert.  It is going to be a beautiful day and I am going to enjoy it.  How is everyone doing?  I have been a little mia lately.

22 months post op

b- decaf coffee with gnc lean protein shake as a creamer

s - simply protein bar so not super hungry for dessert, decaf sf coffee latte while out, few bites of a shared dessert on my date

l - inside of bacon on a bun - back and side bacon, tomato, lettuce, egg, cheese

s - piece of cheese

d -toasted English muffin made of free run organic egg, psyllium powder, and wheat protein, I add sesame seeds to the top and have it with margarine and sf walden farm pancake syrup. 

s - sf drink and simply bar at the concert tonight

All water and vits. Have a nice day everyone.

Highest: 320, Surgery: 255 (Aug/14), Lowest: 132, Current: 167, Goal: 155

Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards. - Soren Kierkegaard

Patm
on 6/25/16 9:14 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Sorry you were dumped. Hopefully you will find someone better for you. Enjoy your concert

crqvingchange
on 6/25/16 11:04 am

Hey Zizzler, sending you a hug.  Not because you were dumped (clearly he's an idiot) but because of your attitude towards this (which is fabulous) and your determination to keep trying and enjoy your life.  Also I think I want your dinner.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Zizzler
on 6/26/16 2:11 am

Thanks Cc, thanks for your message and the virtual hug.  As Prince said "Anything beautiful is worth getting hurt for".  The date went well, it felt good to be with someone who seems both interested and kind.  The English muffin is a favourite of mine lately, easier to make than the pancakes but basically the same ingredients.  Hope things are going well with you too.

Monica9811
on 6/25/16 6:55 am - Peterborough, Canada

Have fun camping Pat!!  Hope the bugs don't eat you alive!

Ginnny
on 6/25/16 9:53 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good afternoon!! Late posting, I was out getting my errands done so I could spend the rest of the day pool side!

B - 30 gr old cheddar, 4 triscuits, 2 ****tail tomatoes

S- 2 HB egg whites

L - 1/2 cheeseburger in a lettuce "bun", 2 ****tail tomatoes

D - 4 oz steak

S - 4 oz strawberries with a dollop of light cool whip

Totals  - Cal 704, Carbs 22, Protein 69

Might have to fit in a protein snack....more meat!!

Have a great day everyone.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 6/25/16 10:59 am

Enjoy your week of camping Pat.  I'm pretty sure you are looking forward to a break from work, lol.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Most Active
Recent Topics