Shout out to Eggface

wiccandove
on 8/4/16 3:07 pm - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 06/06/16

Thank the gods for Eggface!

If any of you haven't been to the site world according to eggface get yer butts over there asap! 

I've never been a huge cook and trying to find good things to eat was getting a bit overwhelming. I finally cracked and made some philly cheese steak bites from Eggfaces site - and then went out and bought ingredients for 2 more types of bites! (my BF ate half my bites! lol)

Today I made one her bean salads. I've never had bean salad before but it was perfect and yummy.

I also bought ingredients to make one of her fish dishes but my family are not huge fish lovers so I might have to make a scaled down version for myself another day.

I also made a pan of my homemade won-ton filling (its just ground pork, chopped mushrooms, chopped bok choy, green onions and chinese 5 spice) but am just eating the filling, not putting it in a won-ton wrapper.

Today has been my best food day yet since surgery. Tons of protein from food (although I still had Splash in my water) plus the food is all sitting well in my tummy. 

Now to convince the BF to get an ice cream maker so I can try some of those protein ice creams.........

Tracks
on 8/6/16 2:45 pm - Halton Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/25/17

What a great site - thank you for sharing!

Teena D.
on 8/6/16 4:36 pm - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 01/12/17

I've been reading her site but haven't tried anything yet. Looks like I should! 

RNY Jan 12, 2017 Lost 137 lbs but regained 60.

77 lbs lost and counting!

Losing the regain! I got this!

volvo24_43
on 8/9/16 1:23 am
RNY on 03/02/16

She's a lovely lady, I have talked to her a few times, so very helpful! And the ice creams are to die for! I made S'mores flavored one tonight, my usual go to is Mint chocolate chip (was pre op fav and still my fav now) She literally saved my life on this journey, without her site I would have been floundering and probably in some kinda of brutal depression!

Beth

Eggface
on 8/10/16 6:15 pm - Sunny Southern, CA

Awww well this made my day! Thank you for the kind words and the shout out. It's been one of those days where most everything went wrong and this turned it around so thank you!! 

~Shelly

Weight Loss Surgery Friendly Recipes & Rambling
www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com

wiccandove
on 8/10/16 7:43 pm - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 06/06/16

I did convince my BF to get an ice cream maker - can't wait to try some protein deserts! Thank you so much for your wonderful site - it's like a light in a tunnel when learning how to navigate eating after RNY :)

Most Active
Recent Topics