What are you eating/doing (Sunday)

Patm
on 1/29/17 6:09 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all. Not sure what today will bring. Went to 5 lighting stores yesterday and ended up at Rona. Also picked up crown moulding so DH may want to do some work today.

b 1 egg , 2 sausages

s yogurt

l chili

d roast chicken, broccoli, salad

s tea

crqvingchange
on 1/29/17 6:19 am

Good morning lovely menu peeps.  i am so ready for this friggin' winter to be over with.  I need to go somewhere warm for a couple of weeks.

Today I'm doing Zumba and then a yoga class this afternoon.  Love yoga.  I never did a class before WLS, but now I really miss it if I can't go.  Still have a lot to do around the house so that will help fill in the time.  Idle hands want to snack in my case.

The eats today at 2.5 years post-op are:

A keg of decaf coffee

Scrambled eggs with hot peppers and salsa, 1/2 a chicken sausage

Soup with meatballs (this is finally the last of it)

Bunless burger with cheese, bacon, and shrooms (made DH go out and BBQ these yesterday in the snow, because I had a craving. Love that man)

SKYR yogurt with all the fixin's

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

birdiegirl
on 1/29/17 6:28 am

RNY 7 Years 9 Months Post Op

Morning

I need to try Skyr yogurt! 

Morning Pat and CC.  Raining and cold here today - had to cancel our golf game.  Yeah I know - boo hoo.

I think we're going to have a Netflix binge-a-thon today.  We re in season 3 of Wentworth and loving it.  We are also in season 1 of Frontier.  Going to Costco first then home to wrap in blankets and vegetate.  My bod will actually thank me for no golf today

Steps yesterday - 12, 330

EATS today

B - 2 slices of toast and 2 poached eggs

L - not sure - something I pick up at Costco.  maybe the chicken salad

S - small bowl of chips

D - 3 oz chicken cordon bleu

1 cup of kale salad

3 baked potato fries

S - Noosa key lime yogurt.

Calories will be high - but this is what I will likely eat today.  Haven't run it through Myfitnesspal yet but I suspect around 1800 when done.  Monday wont be the greatest eating day either with what we have planned.  However, I am mentally getting ready again for a few weeks of low cal and carb to balance out my weight

All water and vits - I never forget this

Have a great one  

crqvingchange
on 1/29/17 9:40 am

Wentworth is so good.  I also love all of the gritty Brit crime shows.  I think my love started with Prime Suspect.  Enjoy your Netflix binge-a-thon.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

birdiegirl
on 1/29/17 1:04 pm

Did  you watch The Wire or River.  Happy Valley is also great 

crqvingchange
on 1/29/17 1:11 pm

Watched all 3 and loved them. Just finished Paranoid and Dr. Foster.

Jo0710
on 1/29/17 7:47 am

Morning! Today I have laundry and groceries. Then my son has indoor baseball warm up and an exhibition hockey game against a team from Beijing tonight. Should be pretty cool. 

I get to try puree food tomorrow.  Yay! We will see how it goes. I weigh myself on Sundays.  I'm down 12lbs since surgery almost 2 weeks ago but I'm sure it's a bit more since it's that time of month today or tomorrow. So far so good. With optifast I'm down 26 llbs in a month. 

Today I'm aiming for more water, 1 small decaf coffee, soup of some sort and premier protein. 

I'm going back to work tomorrow so we will see how that goes.  

RNY Jan 16/17 Surgery @ St. Mikes with Dr. Rotstein. Pre-Surgery -20lbs & Optifast -15lbs. Year 1 Loss after RNY: 131lbs

**Half the woman I was**

crqvingchange
on 1/29/17 9:35 am

That is amazing  - 12lbs in 2 weeks right after Opti.  You are doing so well.  One of the things that I like during the puree stage was refried beans with some shredded Monterey Jack cheese melted on top.  I got the idea from Eggface's website.

The hockey game does sound cool, enjoy.

Kathy1212
on 1/29/17 10:09 am

Congratulations; you're doing great!  You must be so ready for pureed food.

Pre-Op Visit: Jan. 10, 2017, weight 304, surgeon: Dr. David Lindsay, St. Joe's, Toronto

1st Day of (3 weeks worth of) Optifast: Jan. 11, 2017

Surgery Date: Feb. 1st, 2017

Kathy  

Patm
on 1/29/17 11:28 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

The hokey game sounds like fun.

Good luck going back to work

Most Active
Recent Topics