What-are-you-eating-doing-Wednesday

ready-4-new-start
on 4/12/17 3:48 am - Canada

Good Morning

Back to work this morning :( Had a great day off yesterday even though I had to do some errands I had an amazing first year anniversary.. Was supposed to go to my 1 year appointment with Dr Hagen but it was cancelled I was looking forward to it.. I made a video of my journey loved how it all came about. Just love my tattoo so far the people that have seen it says it looks really good. Hopefully I will post pic soon for u guys. In the year I have lost 140lbs. The month or two I have been stalled but I got down in pants sizes 16 to 10 don't get it how the body works. The last week or little over week I am dropped weight like I was before.. what a journey this has been..

breakfast protein shake

snack chicken

lunch cheese and meat, with Apple sauce

dinner peameal bacon with vegs

snack undecided

have a great day everyone

Referral received at hrrh Nov6/14, orientation March23/15, surgery April 11/16

crqvingchange
on 4/12/17 4:05 am

That's amazing Ready. You have worked so hard. It is crazy how the body drops sizes and not pounds.

Good morning everyone. This morning I'm going swimming, then yoga and tonight Zumba. i have a lot to do around the house and I need to get some things donated.

The eats today at 2.5 years post-op are:

An insane amount of decaf coffee

Protein decaf coffee shake

The last of the taco beef with melted taco cheese, diced avocado, LF sour cream and fresh salsa

Turkey slices with gravy and a salad with Skinny Girl Honey Dijon dressing (bought in the US)

SKYR yogurt with all the fixin's

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 4/12/17 4:48 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning Pouch Pals....late to the party this morning because my work day doesn't start till 930 today as I am in morning and afternoon seminars on Insurance and Risk management. Morning session is about Parks and Recreation and this afternoon is all about Roads. Doesn't it sound exciting??

So I was debating on going to the gym to start my day....well my doggies won out. I decided to take them for a walk/jog instead, that way we all benefit. The pup probably goes twice as far as myself and her older sister. Chloe is 2-1/2 but she has a sore leg. She still tries to keep up to Stella though, it makes me happy watching them run and play together. I have 4600 steps in by 735, that's a great start to the day no matter who you are!!

So time for the details....lunch is up in the air is it is provided....will be the inside of some kind of sandwich I'm sure, maybe some salad or soup on the side.

I will be out for a walk at lunch because there is a good break between the sessions and I need to go the market to pick up the fixins for potluck salad tomorrow for work. My Trucker will make a Fettucini salad for me to take, mostly because he likes it and now that I don't eat pasta he never gets to have this as its not an easy recipe to make smaller. He'll keep a bowl full out for himself.

B - 1/2 bagel thin, 1 egg, 1/2 slice of cheese

S - 18 gr parmesan whisps

L - ??

S- 30 grams old cheddar, 5 triscuits

D - mini meatloaf, small Caesar salad

Have a great day everyone.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

OrangeBlossom17
on 4/12/17 6:15 am

Wow what amazing results. Congratulations!

I going on a field trip today with my daughter's class. She is so happy I can go. We will be geocaching and learning about nature. I have synchro swimming practice tonight, 2 hours that takes care of exercise.

B- Greek yogurt and steel cut oats

L-black bean and quino salad

D- chicken with Asian slaw

s- cheese string and orange

have a great day everyone.

Referred:Oct 2016 Orientation: Jan 9th/17 Nurse: Apr 4th/17 PreOp Class 1: Apr 2017 Nut/SW:Jun 13th/17 Psych:Jun 29th/17 PreOp Class 2: July 11th/17 Meet the Surgeon:July 12th/17 Endoscopy: July 21st/17 RNY Surgery: August 25th/17

Opti-15lbs M1-18.5lbs M2-12.5lbs M3-10lbs M4-10lbs M5-4lbs M6-15lbs, M7-5lbs M8-

Meggles07
on 4/12/17 6:34 am - Canada

Good morning :)

I plan to take the puppies for a walk this morning, then I have a massage after that. I went to a store after my last one and they asked why my face was so red (it was from laying on the face rest thing). I told them I had a massage and the girl sighed and said she wished she could get a massage. I laughed and said, oh no, it's for treating an injury and is pretty painful. I would love to go for a relaxation massage instead lol.

Yesterday I managed to stick to my snacks and not eat the pizza at the meeting. It smelled so good, but I had almonds and a pepperette.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - carrots and pb

Lunch - pepperette, cheese

Snack - yogurt

Dinner - chicken and veg

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

Patm
on 4/12/17 7:09 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all,

Managed to only eat one cookie last night. I think they left out some of the sugar so they are not very good. This is good because they left some with me. Work today then home.

b greek yogurt, blueberries

l turkey chili, source yogurt

s teriyaki dried meat

d chicken, salad

s breton crackers, laughing cow

Kathy1212
on 4/12/17 9:52 am

Happy surgiversary, Ready! Congrats on the amazing weight and size losses!

Pre-Op Visit: Jan. 10, 2017, weight 304, surgeon: Dr. David Lindsay, St. Joe's, Toronto

1st Day of (3 weeks worth of) Optifast: Jan. 11, 2017

Surgery Date: Feb. 1st, 2017

Kathy  

birdiegirl
on 4/12/17 2:03 pm

RNY 8 Years Post Op

Afternoon

Congrats on your one year Ready. 140 is fantastic in one year.

Eats for Today

B - 1.5 oz grilled leftover swordfish

L - 2 oz ham, 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar, stuffed banana pepper inside a flat out light wrap

S - Light and Fit Greek

D - P. F Changs lettuce chicken wraps - I have the whole plate in my stats - cant imagine I will eat that much

S - Light and Fit Greek

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are: Calories - 1250, Carbs - 94 Grams, Protein - 106 Grams

( Changs website lists the lettuce wraps with 48 Grams of carbs - not sure how they get that high - ughh)

All water and vits

Have a great one

crqvingchange
on 4/12/17 6:54 pm

Goodness that's a lot of carbs. It must be the sauce on the meat. Is it really sweet? I like your lunch Birdie.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Most Active
Recent Topics