What are you eating/doing (Saturday)

Patm
on 5/27/17 6:13 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all. Finally not raining today. Hope to spend much of my time outside. Maybe a bike ride. Definitely gardening and a walk with the dog.

Saw the movie Bon cop good cop 2. Really enjoyed it. Very funny.

b greek yogurt, raspberries, granola

l salad with dressing and rotisserie chicken

d flank steak, cabbage salad

s celery with almond butter

cal 960, carb 29, prot 84

Meggles07
on 5/27/17 6:18 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Nothing really planned for today but I want to catch up on house things and do some spring cleaning. If it's nice later I will do some yard work since it's supposed to rain here for the next few days.

Breakfast - pepperette, yogurt

Snack - carrots and pb

Lunch - chicken sausage, veg

Snack - egg, cheese

Dinner - tbd, hopefully something on the BBQ

Snack - pudding

All water and vits. Side note - I've been really good about my calcium supplements since I picked up some chews, and my nails are so fantastic right now. I'm going to get a manicure from my cousin next week so hopefully they will stay nice for the weddings :)

Smoka
on 5/27/17 6:36 am
RNY on 09/12/17

Another busy day!! Can't wait until tomorrow to rest. Have a great Saturday everyone.

Breakfast - 2 eggs, turkey bacon, avocado, tomato, pineapple, blackberries

Snack - apple, peanut butter

Lunch - green smoothie (spinach, kale, apple, protein powder)

Snack -

Dinner - Early dinner. I've got a gig in Toronto tonight, so we are going to an Indian Food Restaurant beforehand (4:30ish). I will have bean, chicken and vegetable curries

Jackie S.
on 5/27/17 6:49 am - Ottawa, Canada
RNY on 06/07/17

Heading out on this sunny day to visit some church members, take the dogs to the of leash park, housework, then the young missionaries from my church are coming for BBQ steak

I'm doing opti all day ?

Referral: NOV/16 Info Sess: DEC/16 OptiFAST: 3wks started May 17/17 OR: RNY June 7/17

HW:278 SW:252 1stGW:220 2ndGW:200 3rdGW:170 GW:150

Weight Management Clinic - Ottawa

Kathy1212
on 5/27/17 9:18 am

Happy Saturday, all!

It's sunny and warm here in the North today; yay! I plan to go for a bike ride but just realized I don't have any capris that fit me, so I may have to run to the store to buy some as it's too warm to ride in my long pants.

I swam laps for 75 minutes yesterday and had the entire pool to myself for over half that time, and it was wonderful. Today my body feels all loose and muscle free, kind of like limp spaghetti, so hopefuly I'll be able to ride. If not, I'll go for a walk instead.

Breakfast: leftover extra lean burger patty made on the BBQ yesterday, with 1 cheddar slice

Lunch: Pepperette and cheese string

Supper: Shrimp

Snack: Strawberries

Plus herbal tea with premier protein as whitener, all water, and half a G2.

Pre-Op Visit: Jan. 10, 2017, weight 304, surgeon: Dr. David Lindsay, St. Joe's, Toronto

1st Day of (3 weeks worth of) Optifast: Jan. 11, 2017

Surgery Date: Feb. 1st, 2017

Kathy  

leeann73
on 5/27/17 10:21 am

On a road trip today and did not plan well so a bit boring. We are going to see our pastor get ordained today and then there is a party back at our home Church. Total driving time is 4 hours.

Breakfast: 1/2 protein bar

lunch: premier protein shake

snack: 1/2 protein bar

dinner: turkey chili

referral: early June 2016; surgery Feb 21, 2017

OrangeBlossom17
on 5/27/17 10:32 am

I am busy making appetizers and desserts for a friend's party tonight. My stomach is still bothering me from the bug I had last weekend so I just having protein shakes and soup.

Enjoy your day.

Referred:Oct 2016 Orientation: Jan 9th/17 Nurse: Apr 4th/17 PreOp Class 1: Apr 2017 Nut/SW:Jun 13th/17 Psych:Jun 29th/17 PreOp Class 2: July 11th/17 Meet the Surgeon:July 12th/17 Endoscopy: July 21st/17 RNY Surgery: August 25th/17

Opti-15lbs M1-18.5lbs M2-12.5lbs M3-10lbs M4-10lbs M5-4lbs M6-15lbs, M7-5lbs M8-

Most Active
Recent Topics