What are you eating /doing Tuesday

Patm
on 9/19/17 5:13 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Fell asleep at 9pm last night. Still get over the time change. Also a really long first day back to work. Of all the things my boss could eave me to do I did not expect a pile of paper to shred. Like this was too much for her to do?

Off to union meetings today. It will be another long day. Must keep my temper with one of our roup. He does not pay attention and then wants to open details already decided. I jus want this over!

b 1 egg, 2 sl bacon

l left over schnitzel, cabbage salad

s celery and laughing cow

d chicken souvlaki, tzatziki, salad

s tea

Have a good day everyone

(deactivated member)
on 9/19/17 6:22 am

What time change? I know union meetings ... I remember them well...

Jo0710
on 9/19/17 6:57 am

Working till 2:30 today then going to get my hair done. I need my grey's covered (ugh been going grey since 24). It's not that bad but I probably won't be able to go for awhile since I'll only be able to go weekends soon and she books up super fast. Plus we are going away this weekend and I want them covered. Then have to boot it over to my son's hockey practice because my husband helps coach and will be on the ice and he has to bring my daughter with him.

I ended up making a taco salad last night and OMGoodness it was so amazing. The kids want "taco Tuesdays" starting next week so I'll be having that. So good! I'd LOVE to have it tonight too but can't. Use up the steak so it doesn't go bad. I'll need to add some calories to this. It'll likely be a snack after dinner.

B: Premier protein & coffee

L: pretzels and peanut butter

S: Marble cheese

D: 3 oz Tenderloin, 1/2 baked potato with cheese and greek yogurt mixed with sour cream

Cals: 848, protein 76 and carbs 47

RNY Jan 16/17 Surgery @ St. Mikes with Dr. Rotstein. Pre-Surgery -20lbs & Optifast -15lbs. Year 1 Loss after RNY: 131lbs

**Half the woman I was**

Kathy1212
on 9/19/17 8:35 am

I woke up with a migraine; bleah! I should have known it was coming because I felt nauseated last night. I had to eat crackers to settle my stomach and I stupidly ate cheese flavored ones instead of plain which triggered enormous cravings for more and I ate way more than I should have. So I won't be buying those again. It's so disheartening that after 7 months, and 115 Lbs, my brain still wants to go on a binge eating free for all. Even though I have restriction and can't do it, I hate that the drive to do it is still there.

I have to go for blood work today so am only drinking water until I go. If I don't feel better in the next two hours may put it off until tomorrow, as I can't drive when I'm like this .

Breakfast: water

Late lunch: tuna salad

Supper: Unsure what we're having, but it will be meat.

Snacks: watermelon, pepperette or cheese string

Pre-Op Visit: Jan. 10, 2017, weight 304, surgeon: Dr. David Lindsay, St. Joe's, Toronto

1st Day of (3 weeks worth of) Optifast: Jan. 11, 2017

Surgery Date: Feb. 1st, 2017

Kathy  

leeann73
on 9/19/17 5:55 pm

Hope you feel better kathy

referral: early June 2016; surgery Feb 21, 2017

Kathy1212
on 9/20/17 7:20 am

Thank you.

Pre-Op Visit: Jan. 10, 2017, weight 304, surgeon: Dr. David Lindsay, St. Joe's, Toronto

1st Day of (3 weeks worth of) Optifast: Jan. 11, 2017

Surgery Date: Feb. 1st, 2017

Kathy  

leeann73
on 9/19/17 5:53 pm

Late to the table on this. Tough work day emotionally but got through it without food. Here is what I had.

Breakfast: 1/2 protein bar

snack: 1/2 protein bar

lunch: 3/4 cup Greek yogurt with berries

sna k: skinny vanilla latte

dinner: 3/4 chicken burger with goat cheese and sundries tomato; I slice salami while making my son's lunch and waiting for dinner to cook and a handful of golf fish crackers with 3 almonds.

I have a problem when when I am waiting for dinner to cook and I am picking lunches for the next day. Grazer here. But all within my "plan" so feel okay. Just need to watch that.

referral: early June 2016; surgery Feb 21, 2017

Linda M.
on 9/20/17 7:08 am - Orillia, Canada

Glad to have you back and hope you had a wonderful holiday!

Orientation: June 29th, 2016, Surgery March 22, 2017. Pre-surgery: 16 lbs, (Size 2x, 18/20), M1: 19 lbs. (Size 1x, 16/18), M2: 13 lbs. (Size 16, XL) M3: 10 lbs. (Size 14/16, large). M4: 6 lbs. (Size 14, large/medium). M5: 10 lbs. (Size 14, solid medium - lol), M6: 9 lbs. (Size 12, medium). M7: 8 lbs. (Size 10/12 and small/medium). M8: 7 lbs. (Size 10 and small/medium). M9: 2 lbs. (Size 8/10 - small/medium). Lost 100 lbs by Month 9! M10: 5 lbs. M11: 4 lbs. One year: 6 lbs. Total 111 lbs. lost!

Most Active
Recent Topics