SET YOUR ANGEL FREE!!!

lexxiblue
on 7/12/18 4:45 pm
RNY on 01/11/12

When you decided to have weight loss surgery, were you longing to set free something inside you? Obesity had hidden your true self from view. You longed to reveal the inner you. So, each day WLS has chipped away at your exterior. Michelangelo said, "I saw the angel in the stone and carved until I set him free." Yet at the end of his first day, the rock still looked like & a rock. Only slowly did it become the beautiful creation that was locked within. As you lose weight, you will change many times; you will wake up mornings and not recognize the thinner face that has replaced the rounded one. In time, with consistency, effort, and a firm vision, you will release your angel within. Today, set aside a few quiet moments and visualize the inner you--your inner angel. In your mind, embrace that vision, talk to it, and plan together how your inner angel can help you remain steadfast.

Ginnny
on 7/13/18 6:55 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

WTH

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Amy R.
on 7/13/18 8:30 am

Hi! I'm down in the states but sometimes browse many different forums.

Just wondering, are you a life coach or similar? I see you often post these motivational-type things. Do you write them or are they things that you've seen along the way somewhere and liked enough to share?

lexxiblue
on 7/13/18 7:59 pm
RNY on 01/11/12

Hi Amy

nope not a life coach or similar... just was a long time member of a WLS group in Burlington, and used to send the group motivational tips found online!! that's all!! just like to share!!!

take care of you!

Lexxi

Most Active
Recent Topics