What are you eating/doing this Monday?

crqvingchange
on 2/25/19 8:03 am

Good morning everyone. Hope you all had a good weekend. It was miserable weather here, and still is. Not much on the go today, I'm staying home to avoid the slippery roads.

QOTD: Were you in any sports in highschool? I was on the gymnastics team. If I tried to do a front walkover now I think I would throw out my back and break a hip.

The eats today at 4 years post-op are:

B. Coffee, coffee, coffee

S. Protein coffee shake

L. Big bowl of cabbage roll soup (no rice)

D. Scrambled eggs, bacon, half of an avocado.

S. Protein latte before bed.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Monica9811
on 2/25/19 2:54 pm - Peterborough, Canada

I played on 3 baseball teams, did rowing and volleyball. Then my knees got messed up. Had to have surgery on both of them when I was 18/19. And I wasn't even that heavy back then ?

crqvingchange
on 2/25/19 6:55 pm

You were quite the athlete. It's no wonder you had trouble with your knees. Do they give you problems now?

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Monica9811
on 2/26/19 6:00 am - Peterborough, Canada

They are much better with the 100lbs gone that's for sure. I have issues with my left hip and will need a replacement but I started taking these isagenix joint support pills and man have they made a difference. Little to no pain in my hip and shoulder. It's amazing.

Most Active
Recent Topics