What are you eating/doing this Friday?

crqvingchange
on 3/15/19 5:28 am

Good morning Menu Mates. Your weekend welcomes you. I had a really lovely lunch with the adorable ladies yesterday. Opted for the salmon which was really good.

Today I am getting stuff done around the house, and then meeting my yoga instructor for coffee. Tonight is date night #2 this week. We are going out for dinner and to listen to live music.

QOTD: I feel like I am procrastinating with so many things (getting the paperwork ready for taxes, an unpleasant call I have to have with the City, cleaning out my car, cleaning the house). My question is which should I tackle? Answer carefully, you know you want to win that car.

The eats today at 4 years 7 months post-op are:

B. Coffee, coffee, coffee, then Cajun sausage with a scrambled egg and half of an avocado

L. Leftover Thai curry salmon on cauliflower rice

D. BBQ roasted chicken. A friend talked me into ordering that.

S. Hot cocoa before bed.

Have a great weekend everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 3/15/19 6:20 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Poor puppy 1 is having her dental surgery this morning. Just got home from dropping her off. If her fractured tooth has exposed pulp then the options are to pull it or get a root canal for $2,500... Eek.

QOTD: I just picked up some bags so I can clean up some of the dog poop in our backyard so I don't think you want me to make a suggestion lol.

Post-op four years.

Breakfast - protein cookie -- a very lovely friend found them on sale and shared them with me ;)

Snack - Greek yogurt and banana

Lunch - leftover chicken and salad

Snack - pear and PB

Dinner - leftover chicken

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 3/15/19 10:22 am

You will love Pup#1 just as much if she has a gap in her smile.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 3/15/19 6:56 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

'Morning, I can't say good because "it" caught me. The dreaded cold. I couldn't drag my butt out of bed for the gym this morning, and how ridiculous is it that I feel guilty about that?

Will be a long day at work today.

B - 2 egg cups

S - meh, don't feel like it, maybe protein shake

L - homemade turkey soup

S - I have beef stick and cheese, we'll see

D - I think fish

Enjoy your weekend everybody!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 3/15/19 10:24 am

Ginny feel better soon. It is not ridiculous that you feel guilty not going to the gym. It just means that you have made a life change that you want to continue with. As soon as you are better you will crush them at the gym.

wrkinprogress
on 3/15/19 8:47 am

Good morning all. I happen to see a pattern with these "lovely ladies" ;) So glad everyone had an enjoyable outing! Ginny you definitely don't need to feel guilty for staying in bed one day...... holy! Plus likely your leg will thank you for a rest day.

QOTD: Hmmmm I'd say make that unpleasant call first to get it out of the way,,,, then do the car while its semi-warm outside,,, then tax paperwork and house cleaning is an infinite task so it can wait til you are good and ready :)

B - greek yogurt

S - Banana & cream protein shake (a trip to the states means I got to change up flavors)

L - leftover fish

S - turkey pepperette

D - crockpot chicken, cauliflower

S - boiled egg if hungry

crqvingchange
on 3/15/19 10:26 am

Oh the siren song of American flavours of shakes, yogurt, bars and other goodies.

Most Active
Recent Topics