What are you eating/doing today - Thursday?

crqvingchange
on 3/21/19 6:46 am

Good morning lovely menu Peeps. We are almost at the weekend. Today I am going back to the gym to get my ass handed to me again. Yesterday I didn't get my first meal of the day until 5pm, so no lunch for me yesterday. We will try that again today.

Tonight we are going out with friends to a pub for dinner. I have been craving wings so that will be my choice.

QOTD: We are advised to do all these things to stay beautiful and healthy. Exfoliate, drink ACV, Take Pre and Probiotics, Drink Lemon water, Omega 3's. I think there are not enough hours in the day to try all of the things that we are recommended to do. What things have you tried that you found made a noticeable difference in appearance, chronic pain, or health? Swimming helps with the pain in my back and leg. The water supports my torso and decompresses my spine, and because I swim in a hot pool, by leg muscles ease up and I have greater range of motion.

The eats today at 4 years 8 months post-op are:

B. Coffee, coffee, coffee

L. Scrambled eggs with cheese melted on top, bacon, 1/2 of a spicy Italian sausage, half of a small avocado and some fresh salsa

D. Big juicy jumbo wings with Dry Cajun Rub.

S. Hot cocoa before bed because I'm old.

The totals are: 988, carbs 23, fibre 8, fat 75, protein 59

1.5 hours at the gym

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 3/21/19 11:51 am - Canada

Good afternoon :)

We are at my mom's house so we are totally off our routines... It has been very challenging.

This morning we went out touring and got some lunch at a little cafe which was an old converted one room schoolhouse. Then we drove around looking at the scenery. Apparently my winter boots are not very waterproof so I will have to glue them and seal them again before next year.

QOTD: I don't know if this applies, but I have rosacea and there is a gel the doctor gave me that works really well but I had to stop it for pregnancy and breastfeeding. I paired it with a face moisturizer and sunscreen. It was the best my face skin has ever been.

Post-op four years.

Breakfast - nut bar

Snack - banana

Lunch - beef soup, chicken panini

Snack - leftover soup, protein bar

Dinner - chili

Snack - unknown

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 3/21/19 1:06 pm

A little one room schoolhouse turned into a cafe sounds perfect. Routines are important with little ones, but Thorbellina is such a champ, I know she will adjust.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Most Active
Recent Topics