What are you eating/doing this Friday?

crqvingchange
on 3/22/19 5:20 am

The weekend is finally here. The weather is supposed to be nice on Sunday so DH and I might take the convertible out to buy a coffee, lol.

QOTD:
What is your spice level tolerance? I can go hot, but not crazy hot. Love jalapenos, but hate Scotch Bonnets.

The eats today at 4 years 8 months post op are:

B. Rivers of decaf

L. First meal of the day will be leftover bunless burger from last night's dinner. I had wanted wings, but they were breaded so I gave it a miss.

D. Carnitas with guac, sour creme, salsa, hot peppers.

S. Hot cocoa before bed.

No totals because I can't figure out the leftovers

1 hour at the gym today.

Have a great weekend everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 3/22/19 5:27 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning everyone, I was up and at 'em this morning, outta the house a few minutes early which gave me time to cru**** at the gym. I pushed myself just passed 16 kms on the bike, which tipped it over 10 mile mark. Woot Woot!! Felt pretty good for that ..... the other day I stopped at 9 miles because of my time.

QOTD: I'm starting to tolerate more spice lately just depends on what it is. My favourite has become Franks Red Hot with equal parts butter for my chicken wings. When we go "Wing Night" at the legion I just ask for mine naked and take my own bowl of sauce. I look forward to those starting up again in May.

B - deli turkey rolls ups (3), HB egg, 1 old cheese stick

S - skyr and raspberries

L - tomato/cukes salad with greek dressing, piece of chicken from grocery store

S - beef stick and cheese (maybe)

D - either chicken sausages or leftover bacon wrapped meatloaf, haven't decided yet.

Have a good weekend!!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 3/22/19 5:16 pm

Your menu looks yummy Ginny. I make Angry Viking's Buffalo chicken salad (or my version) which is rotisserie chicken, Franks Red hot sauce and a packet of dry ranch dressing with some mayo. Sometimes I add celery and have it on cucumber slices.

Way to cru**** at the gym.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 3/22/19 6:20 am - Canada

Good morning :)

I can't wait to sleep in my own bed again... There are six adults, four dogs, and one baby here... It's very busy. I don't know what we are doing today but we are picking up dinner tonight to thank my parents for letting us stay here. My dad had knee surgery last week so it isn't easy for him to get out and about yet.

QOTD: I'm a solid medium lol. I prefer a mild or sweet sauce (bad meggles), so I don't usually order wings these days. I like Thai and Indian food when it's more flavorful than hot.

Post-op four years.

Breakfast - nut bar

Snack - hard boiled egg and one piece of toast

Lunch - tbd

Snack - Greek yogurt and banana

Dinner - takeout tbd - there are only two restaurants in this town so we know the restaurant I just don't know what I will order.

Snack - maybe a protein bar depending on bedtime

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 3/22/19 5:21 pm

Love Thai and Indian food, but I have had some pretty hot dishes from our local Indian restaurant. It made my eyes water, but it tasted good.

Your comfy bed is waiting for you, lol.

Most Active
Recent Topics