What are you eating/doing today - Thursday?

crqvingchange
on 3/28/19 4:58 am

Good morning everyone. Yesterday was not the best. The workmen did some damage (not intended). We now have a 500ft dirt road going through our lawn. The grass is torn up and rutted. Their machines did a number in the soft spring soil. There is going to be a lot of raking, leveling and sodding in my future. My poor back. It is what it is and we will have to deal with it. Hoping today is much better.

I am planning on going to the gym today, and hoping to get some errands done. Truthfully, today feels like a day where I just want to stay in bed with the lights out, but stuff needs to get done.

QOTD: Guys, I've got nothing this morning so it's a free for all. Ask anything you like. I may or may not answer, lol.

The eats today at 4 years 8 months post-op are:

B. Rivers of decaf

L. Sausage wrapped in bacon - the bacon is PC Ghost Pepper bacon (thanks Ginny for the idea) sauteed peppers

D. Scrambled eggs with cheese, sauteed peppers, the same bacon (I made the whole pack), steamed asparagus

S. Hot cocoa before bed

1 hour at the gym.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 3/28/19 6:34 am - Canada

Good morning :)

CC, that's too bad and annoying that they messed up your lawn. I was walking the little nugget outside at the in-laws new house and the stroller was leaving little trails in the grass... Definitely muddy season.

Today I think we might attempt a trek to the St. Jacob's market. I haven't been in forever. DH wants to pick up some fish to try.

Post-op four years.

Breakfast - nut bar

Snack - banana and Greek yogurt

Lunch - tbd

Snack - apple and PB

Dinner - BBQ chicken

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 3/28/19 5:16 pm

St Jacobs market is beautiful in the spring when they have the spring bedding plants everywhere. I like to go early on a Thursday. Saturday has too many people for me to handle comfortably.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 3/28/19 5:19 pm - Canada

It was so empty today... I heard several people comment on it. It was neat because they had fires burning outside -- I love the smell of campfire. Takes me back to my childhood at the cottage.

We got our fish, some pepperettes, and some maple syrup for DH. We also got lunch there -- I got a cheeseburger that lasted for three meals.

Ginnny
on 3/28/19 9:01 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

So tired and uninterested today. Thinking about taking tomorrow as a vacation day but hate to waste a day for nothing.

No work for me to do today makes for a very long day.

Le sigh.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

wrkinprogress
on 3/28/19 12:32 pm

Too bad you weren't closer,,, we are just heading into busy season so could use an extra body in the office even if just to answer calls. I felt like pulling my hair out every time it would ring because I wasn't getting any of my paperwork done.

crqvingchange
on 3/28/19 5:17 pm

Le hug to your le sigh

Most Active
Recent Topics