What are you eating/doing this Wednesday?

crqvingchange
on 4/3/19 4:20 am

Good morning everyone. This morning I'm going swimming then meeting a friend for coffee. Later today I will try to hit the gym. These muscles aren't going to build themselves, ;)

Meg, I hope that you and the Little Nugget are feeling better this morning.

QOTD: Do you go to highschool reunions? I have never been to one.

The eats today at 4 years 8 months are:

B. Coffee, coffee, coffee and maybe a SF/LC something when I meet my friend. The cafe we are going to sells LC/SF.

L. Thai soup with all the fixings

D. Last of the spinach salad with grilled Chimichurri steak, HB egg, avocado, cucumber, cheese, WF Honey/Dijon dressing

S. Hot cocoa before bed.

Have a great day everyone

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 4/3/19 8:16 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Morning CC, sorry I've been MIA. Diet fatigue, exercise fatigue, you name it I'm living it. Why does it have to be so hard to stay healthy? Well that's enough whining, who said I could have a pity party!!!

Hit the gym this morning and did my weight routine - against by better judgement (or wantings maybe - judgement was likely sound).

B - deli turkey rolls, cheese stick

S - nothing yet, but have skyr with raspberries if I get to it

L - romaine, with tomatos/cukes creamy greek feta dressing, 3.5 oz bbq chicken

S - hmmmmm meat stick maybe more cheese

D - bbq steak and not sure what if any side

Hope nobody is getting blown away out there super windy in my 'hood.

Take care.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

wrkinprogress
on 4/3/19 10:52 am

Heya ladies. The sun is out ;) Working away on a mountain of paperwork but needed to get my menu posted.

QOTD: No I have never been to any high school reunions and am not even sure they have had any for my graduating year. I'd be more interested in having a reunion of my grade school graduating class since we were basically all together for our first 9 years of school.. I always wonder what happened to those friends/classmates.

B - greek yogurt, raspberries

S - 1/2 protein shake

L - roasted chicken, grainy mustard lettuce wrap (a repeat of yesterday)

S - cheese stick

D - leftover meatballs, parsnips, squash from my moms house

S - 1/2 protein shake

Most Active
Recent Topics