What are you eating/doing this Friday?

crqvingchange
on 4/12/19 6:11 am

Good morning everyone, welcome to your weekend. This morning I have a doctor's appointment. The rest of the day is mine to get into as much trouble as I can.

QOTD: What is your favourite self care thing? Mine is a foot massage. There is a chain of places in Toronto called Happy Feet. When I visit Toronto I try to go. Never thought I would like it as much as I do.

The eats today at 4 years 8 months post-op are:

B. Rivers of decaf

L. Spinach salad with HB egg, bacon, steak, cucumber, grilled asparagus, Caesar Dressing (let's just call this a cleaning out the fridge salad)

D. Half of a low carb wrap with 1 scrambled egg, 1/4 spicy Italian sausage, 1 slice of bacon. Fresh salsa

S. Cucumber with spicy crab dip.

Totals 1027, Carbs 36, Fat 78, Protein 57, Fibre 11. The scale is up this week so I need to take action.

I'm still on no exercise today, but fingers crossed for next week.

Have a great weekend everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 4/12/19 6:21 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Nothing specific planned for today but I'm hoping to pick up some shelving and organize the little nuggets closet. When that room was my office we got rid of the closet doors so now it doesn't look great full of stuff.

QOTD: at home my favourite thing is a hot bath. Away from home would be a good relaxing massage. Or a scalp massage and haircut.

Post-op four years and one month.

Breakfast - nut bar

Snack - yogurt and banana

Lunch - leftover sausages

Snack - something and PB

Dinner - tbd

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 4/12/19 6:27 am

Oh yeah, scalp massage with a haircut. I think I was a dog or cat in a former life.

Enjoy your weekend and get out in that sunshine. You all have been sick with that stupid virus and need some Vitamin D. I know, I'm your internet Aunt, lol. What can I say, I worry.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

wrkinprogress
on 4/12/19 7:46 am

Ohh that "clean out the fridge salad" sounds yummy. Very tempting menu you have today in my opinion!

wrkinprogress
on 4/12/19 7:55 am

Happy Friday! This week flew but I'm excited about milder temperatures this weekend even if they are forecasting a bit of rain.

QOTD: I agree with the hair appointment being relaxing but I'd say putting on my Bose headphones with some great music is my newest and most relaxing trick, that may not be self-care but it quickly lowers stress levels.

B - greek yogurt

S - 1/2 protein shake

L - broasted chicken - minus the skin

S - boiled egg

D - either haddock or herb & garlic shrimp with salad

S - turkey pepperette

crqvingchange
on 4/12/19 6:36 pm

Broasted chicken is one of my new favs, but we have to drive to Millbank to get it around here.

Most Active
Recent Topics