What are you eating/doing today - Thursday?

crqvingchange
on 4/18/19 6:46 am

Good morning lovely menu peeps. Welcome to your almost long weekend.

Yesterday after long discussions with my cat, it was decided that paperwork was going to go on the backburner and that my efforts would be better spent working out in the yard in the sunshine. At least that's how I interpreted all that squawking by his food dish. My cat speak is a little rusty. You know what they say, "You use it or lose it" Clearly I've lost it, lol.

Today I have to get done all of the things I was supposed to do yesterday and more.

QOTD: What is your strategy for getting through this holiday weekend unscathed? I will be bringing SF treats to my inlaws (namely SF Lemon cake) and the rest of the weekend I will stick to protein and veg and of course coffee by the bucket full.

The eats today at 4 years 9 months are:

B. Coffee

L. Scrambled eggs with peppers

D. Broccoli and beef brisket

S. Hot cocoa because I'm old.

Maybe an iced protein coffee during the day.

See you on Tuesday folks, have a good one.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 4/18/19 6:57 am, edited 4/17/19 11:57 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

You are NOT old.

Today is up in the air. I have a meeting this morning which is why I am at work, then I am taking a half day vacation simply because I don't want to sit here doing nothing.

I made these tasty lil treats for the break room yesterday.

The base is oreo golden thins and then cheese cake and then the jelly bellies or eggies. Licorice handles.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 4/18/19 7:00 am

Wow those are beautiful. I would dump on those for sure. Backing away from the gorgeous Easter cheesecakes.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

wrkinprogress
on 4/18/19 7:29 am

Good morning. It's nice to think this is the final workday this week ;) I too am hoping the rain stays away so I can get out in the yard CC.

QOTD: Ginny's Easter treats look yummy and will be a hit at work I'm sure! I'm sticking to breakfast foods for my Easter get together.. eggs, my turkey sausages. Berries will be the focus for my dessert although i bought a carrot cake at Costco for the rest of the crew to enjoy with them.

B - greek yogurt

S - egg bite

L - 2 chicken skewers

S - 1/2 protein shake

D - salad with roast chicken and some shredded cheese

S - 1/2 protein shake

Happy Easter weekend everyone. Enjoy!

lexxiblue
on 4/23/19 1:21 pm
RNY on 01/11/12

Hey crqvingchange...

i lurk around in here from time to time and see you are still posting what used to be birdiegirl's thing!!

the what are you eating/doing post!! good for you!!

great to see you're keeping it up!!

thanks for doing so!!

take care of you

Lexxi

crqvingchange
on 4/23/19 7:12 pm

Join us anytime Lexxi. Before BirdieGirl, KarenM posted, as did PatM, Tonya. I learned so much from these wonderful vets who so generously and gently guided me on the straight and narrow. Well, as much as they could. I do have a wild side.

I am one of the posters that never told family or friends about my surgery, so having a place to talk with others about my concerns, questions, *****fests, is very welcome for me. I try not to be judgmental, I preach my experience, and try to encourage. We are all in this for a better life. It's better to help than hinder.

lexxiblue
on 5/5/19 5:46 pm
RNY on 01/11/12

like you... i only told my hubby, son and sister... and the green eye'd monsters at work.. wanted to know all the secrets...as they always did when i was on a diet.. and like seriously.. if i told them.. were they going to try it too?? who cares how i lost the weight.. if they were really happy they should have just said that.. anyways..as you know i've been struggling lately.. joined all kinds of support groups... but.. always come back to the OH site! thanks for your continual postings!!

take care of you

Most Active
Recent Topics