What are you eating/doing this Tuesday?

crqvingchange
on 4/30/19 5:40 am

Good morning everyone. Yesterday was really good and I got in all of my exercise. It felt good, it felt normal. Actually I had more energy after the workouts than I have had in a while. Today I will go swimming and then to the gym, but a little later today because I have to get something done for Dad this morning. That's just 2 choices to get closer to my goal.

Tonight DH and I are going out for date night, dinner and to listen to live music.

QOTD: Tell me a happy vision of what your ideal summer could be this year? For me, I would like to get my kayak in the water. I want to explore all of the little inlets where I will be going kayaking. There are egrets and swans and I have to learn how to make them ignore me and not attack (that would not be part of my happy vision, but it would crack up my husband) I want people to say -she's in good shape for her age.

The eats today at 4 years 9 months post-op are:

B. Decaf coffee, iced protein coffee during my gym workout

L. Leftover spicy sausage stuffed Portobellos topped with melted spicy cheese. Small salad

D. Shrimp Caprese salad.

S. Nighty Night tea

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

wrkinprogress
on 4/30/19 9:37 am, edited 4/30/19 2:38 am

Good morning gang. Way to get back in your groove CC! Exercise seems to boost energy as long as we can get our butts in gear :) Work has been a spinning wheel that isn't slowing down, so that why I haven't been on to post everyday.

QOTD: Kayaking sounds fun but I'm not ready for that yet, I'd tip the thing several times I'm sure. My summer plan is to take long walks each day and hit some hiking trails at a few Provincial parks. I'd also like to tackle my back yard (redo deck, firepit, gardens, plant perimeter trees) but I doubt I'll get all of that accomplished in one season.

B - greek yogurt, blueberries

S - boiled egg

L - leftover Swiss Chalet chicken & sauce

S - 1/2 protein shake

D - salad with leftover chicken, parm

S - 1/2 protein shake

(MMmmm I need to make those portobello mushrooms with toppings on the grill once rain lets up- nice idea CC)

crqvingchange
on 4/30/19 1:04 pm

Your summer plan sounds perfect.

Thanks for the craving WIP. Now I want Swiss Chalet, lol. Maybe this weekend.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Most Active
Recent Topics