Seven years ago today

Margo M.
on 3/25/11 10:50 pm, edited 3/26/11 12:44 am - Elyria, OH
i had my wls.....
wow

i am grateful for the life saving aspects and the newfound friends and sisters from another mother;

i still have rashes under my tummy flap...more on the right side than the left dunno why!..i dump on just about anything and everything if i'm not allergic to it (never had allergies before!) ...i still have no will power and i am still an emotional stress eater tho it IS getting better......

i think my skin was nicer before when my cheeks were full of fat however i truly am blessed to have had the surgery! and i miss my boobs--never were huge but were nicely shaped! ah well- i'm healthier and i have all y'all !!!!!

I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult.
- E. B. White

Nancy H.
on 3/25/11 11:43 pm - Traverse City, MI
Congrats Margo!!!!! You are a beautiful lady, inside & out.
Nan
Sybul C.
on 3/26/11 12:11 am - Alma, AR
Congratulations.  I miss my boobs too.  They are gone.  I'm like you though and still glad I had the surgery.  Overall my life is definately much better.

Karen S.
on 3/26/11 1:17 am - Wailuku, HI
Aloha Margo......Congratulations on your WLS success story!! AND, clearing out the "junk" in your life is much like losing weight I have found. When my house is cluttered, dirty or a combination of both, I feel more weighed down and heavy, physically and mentally. But when I clean and unclutter (mind you I don't do that all the time!), I feel lighter, freer, and more focused.

You have made many changes in your life and survived them all....I am in awe of you. This little family certainly has brought many of us through tough times, and I don't take that lightly. I am so thankful.

Keep up the good work on the simplifying your life.

Aloha nui loa,

Karen

annette R.
on 3/26/11 3:13 am - ithaca, NY
Margo,

It seems like I have known you forever. That's a good thing

Congratulations for ALL the changes in the past seven years. You have come a long way in every respect.

By the way -- Victoria sells some really uplifting boobs. Flirty Wink

Kisses
Annette
 Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

Candygirl
on 3/26/11 4:31 am - Somewhere in, NY
SUNRAY
on 3/26/11 5:20 am - Sacramento, CA
Haven't know you long, Margo..but CONGRATULATIONS! I don't know many who are as far out who still come to OH and post...so glad you are among those that do ;-)
Wishing you continued health and well-being.
Nancy aka Sunray

243.0/213.0/141/130  Highest/Surgery/Current/Goal

Pat R.
on 3/26/11 5:28 am - Sturgis, MI
Congrats on the 7 yr anniversary!   None of us are perfect, but we all strive to do our best, you included, my sister.  

I count it a blessing to have you as a friend.

Hugs,
Pat R.

(on MySpace, MSN, Web pages, Blogs...)
Done! Your Ticker: 
lightswitch
on 3/26/11 8:19 am
I miss my boobs too.  I also miss my cheeks. And, I miss my ass.  But, look at you.  You've come along way baby.  I cannot imagine the stress that you have had to come through and you came out looking better than ever.  You were one of the first people that took me under your wing and still one of the reasons I come back to check on everyone.  So, happy surgiversay and take a long hot bath and think about the boobs tradeoff. 

SenidM
on 3/26/11 8:41 am - Williston, ND
Congratulations Margo.......Healthy is GOOD!!!
Keep on Keeping.

Sandy

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 384 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1185 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1194 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1130 views