friday??? whats new????

seasheleyes
on 5/13/11 3:08 am - Manteca, CA
Darn that cancer crap! Don't you just hate that the worry lingers and you have to rule it out again at every turn! Sending you a big hug!
phyllis gilbert
on 5/13/11 6:59 am - frankenmuth, MI
Your such a busy girl !!!!!!!!!
Phyllis Gilbert
Connie D.
on 5/13/11 12:00 am
Trish....glad you called 911 and got taken care of!!!

Hopefully they have all your meds straightened out now.

Hugs...connie d
Debbiejean
on 5/12/11 10:03 pm - Shelbyville, MI
Good morning Margo and OFF family, indeed...Happy Friday!

Nothing new and exciting with me today except oldest granddaughter is spending the night with Grandma and Grandpa. I see Yahtzee and Boggle in my future tonight! LOL

Have a great weekend everyone. Hugs and prayers for all in need. Debbiejean
Monica B.
on 5/12/11 11:25 pm - Emery, SD
Jealous of your special G & G time. Wishing we were playing poker, Yahtzee, Boggle, Apple to Apples. Enjoy.

Connie D.
on 5/13/11 12:13 am
Debbie...sounds like you will be having a great weekend!!

We do love those grandchildren!!

Hugs....connie d
grammylew
on 5/12/11 11:32 pm - Jacksonville, NC
Good mornin' ya'll.
Nancy, I hope the situation with your Mom's estate smooths out. My parents made my Sis and I co-executors, against the advice of their lawyer, we were also the sole heirs. Luckily it worked out well, even though we had a couple of ripples in the waters.
We have hummingbirds every Spring and Summer and quite awhile into the fall. I love to watch them. But even when I have 2 feeders they fight over one! I put one in the front and one in the back. If I forget to fill one they come to the window and let me know!
Thunderstorms predicted for the next few days. I hope it doesn't mess up the huge air show planned for the Air Station this weekend.
I need to get a pedi before our colonoscopy next week. I don't want the nurses looking at my snaggle nails while I am 'out'. I got a GC to a new place for Mom's Day!
Monica, as always, keep on keepin' on. You are an inspiration.
Did my 60 min on the treadmill this morning. Had my shower and then watched some DVR shows. Now, crochet and wait for the first son or grandson to come to be fed!
Everyone have a fantabulous day.

Grammylew in Jax

Connie D.
on 5/13/11 12:16 am
WOW Grammylew...60 minutes on the treadmill with everything else you do...good job!

Hugs...connie d
grammylew
on 5/13/11 1:23 am - Jacksonville, NC
I have to do it within 5 min of getting out of bed, or I make some excuse not to do it!

Grammylew in Jax

poegirl100
on 5/13/11 6:08 am - Cibolo, TX
Amen, sista!!! 

Vickie 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 401 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1206 views
Judy